Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Direct Entry 2011 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry 2011 (659 Views)

Unibadan Distance Learning 2011/2012 Admited Student Let Meet Here / Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out. Vote Now / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Entry 2011 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hi,

Please can one buy two DE cards and register for two different universities?

Abeg if u know tell me , PLEASE!!
Re: Direct Entry 2011 by yinkalink(f): 7:05am On Jul 05, 2011
I dont know, sorry

Pls where can i buy d D.E cards? N is it true dat i shld v written d past utme?
Re: Direct Entry 2011 by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 05, 2011
Go to JAMB office, or any branch of union bank, intercontinental, afri bank, unity & wema banks to buy your scratch card,

Nope, its DE not UTME well depending on the school of your choice but i think in unilorin you will have to write the same exam as the post-utme students,
Re: Direct Entry 2011 by DOWHILE: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2011
npn, ,,,i have asked this question times without number and up till now, i have not seen a genuine info as to if someone could buy two DE forms and fill for two different universities.,, maybe moderator will help in this reagrd,

yinkalink, u dont have to write any UTME except Post UTME which differs from universities, ,,,regards
Re: Direct Entry 2011 by mrgeorgr8: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2011
If you have been writng jamb/post umes, but have found admission extremely difficult, due to unknown factors, OR, if you had less than 200 in the just concluded UTME, and still wish to apply for your dream school, then i urge you to read this post with keen interest, inorder to grasp the message, am trying to pass across. Even for those who scored above 200 in the just concluded UTME, this is also a means to increase your chances of admission.
Now i know you might be wondering where am heading to. it is rather simple and clear. the best alternative for jamb, is IJMB.
1. What is IJMB?
Ans. interim joint matriculation board

2. It is a programme, that takes you to 200 level direct, into any school of your choice

3.This programme, is available for ALL(arts, science, commercial, sos sci etc)

4.the programme is organized by the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, and has accredited centres here in ILORIN KWARA STATE

5.Upon succesful completion of the programme, you can buy direct entry forms and apply for any school of your choice. (Note that, you no longer writes any post ume and can apply for as many schools, provided you can buy the Direcr entry forms you need)

6.During the programme you will be taught extensively, but only three subjects. for example, if you wish to study medicine or biochemistry, then your subjests combination is BIOLOGY , CHEMISTRY/ PHYSICS.

7.The final result is calculated in points. the higher the points, the better for you, that is:
A B C D E F
5 4 3 2 1 0

8.Now, if a student going for medicine gets A in biology, B in physics. C in chemistry then his aggregates becomes 12 POINTS

9.LECTURES FOR THE PROGRAMME HAS COMMENCED,

10. THE PROGRAMME IS USALLY NINE MONTHS

11. YOU ARE ADVISED TO APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, TO SAVE YOUR SELF STRESS.

12THE SCHOOL FEES IS VERY CHEAP AND CONTAINS ALL YOU WILL NEED FOR THE EXAMS, LECTURES, PRACTICALS ETC

13.FEES ARE PAYABLE TWICE BUT AT MINIMUM OF 70% FOR A START.

14.IT WILL BE CONVENIENT FOR YOU IF YOU LIVE CLOSE TO KWARA STATE, NEVERTHELESS EVERY ONE ARE INVITED.

FOR MORE INFO, CALL:
07035922116, 08151981172
BBRAVE35@YAHOO.COM.

NOTE THAT: Hostel facilities are available, but nevertheless OPTIONAL

Re: Direct Entry 2011 by yinkalink(f): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2011
@ poster, thanks.
But does dat mean dat if i want to apply for direct entrt to Futa, i v to buy d cards from Futa?

(1) (Reply)

Delsu Post Ume Assistance Please / Http://naijaedutech..com/2011/11/federal-university-of-technology-owerri / ASUU Or Lightning/thunder, Who Strikes More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.