Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Need Help On This, Please. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help On This, Please. (146 Views)

Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For / JAMB: I Need Help On Subjects Combination For Business Administration / I Need Help On This JSS3 Mathematics Assignment - (little Bro Wanna Disgrace Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On This, Please. by Dada4me: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good day nairalanders,

I need help, guide and useful concerning this matter.

There a family I am close to. Recently, the father of the house died. Before his death, his wish was to send his son abroad for studies though no step has been taken till passed away.

The wife now wishes to fulfill his wish by sending the boy to the US for tertiary education.

The problem now is that the family has considered me to be the only person they want to discuss the issue with and wants me to help out about the issue, but I am almost a complete novice.

So, i need help on how one can secure admission to study in any of the higher institutions in the US.

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: Psychological Trauma Clinic For Ukraine Returnees / $20000 Fully Funded Jonathan B. Postel Service Award 2022 / How Can I Get Admission In Kazakh National Medical University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.