Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Fx Traders Guide - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Fx Traders Guide (735 Views)

Crypto/fx Traders: Exponential MA(EMA) Hack: Strategy No One Has Told You Before / Great Opportunities For Good FX Traders And Introducing Brokers!## / 4 Major Reasons Why Fx Traders Loose In The Market And A Way Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Please guys make sure to put in the work, i see alot of newbie traders complaining of losing money just few weeks/month of joining the academy. For something that will pay you for the rest of your life please 3months-5months of dedication and commitment to mastering the craft is not too long a time. Quit chasing after peoples results and get to work Guys (make the most of demo accounts before ever investing your money in live trading)

Please and please you don't need a fortune to get into the Trading Business, as little as $10 is more than enough to get you on board. and i would advise to actually put in your money at any time along the line, no matter how small, then start with managing/growing that little to something tangible even before running into purchasing accounts from prop firms (chances are that if you can't manage little, You can't properly manage a fortune). I see a whole lot of newbies being too confident in themselves spend their hard earned money they really don't much of darshing prop firms that has got so much money.

Traders quit chasing after different Trading strategies/mentors. You would spend far too much time eventually arriving at nothing jumpimg from what seemingly works better to the next without ever gaining mastery in any (Fear not the man who has practiced 10,000kicks once, but the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times)

Don't jump into my Dm thinking i Sell course as i don't, i'm just a coach that gives practical solutions to winning with whatever strategy you have got/ help newbie Traders find the right path to succeeding.

1 Like

Re: Fx Traders Guide by fashionnisir(f): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2022
nice one
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please Traders, as much as we all want to be like our mentors whoever they may be, Nothing beats risk management. it’s what keeps you going when strategy fails You…

I see Traders fret at every slight move of price against their traded direction with blood pressure’s at its peak, this can only be because you have over leveraged in the first place( rome wasn’t built in a day) and certainly Forex Trading is not a get rich quick scheme. Newbie Traders risk whatever you’d be comfortable loosing fam ( always decide what percentage of your account will go for each trade setup even before entering the trade and be disciplined enough to stick with it)

My 2cent opinion ���
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2022
What to expect by the end of this course!!!

This is not going to make you an Expert trader by the end of the course , i am not selling you magic but this is definitely a 1000 steps to leading you in the direction.

At the end of the course you are going to See the Charts like the experts do.

Don’t get me wrong this is not going to change your life overnight ( Financial Markets Trading is not a get rich quick scheme) but it’s definitely a step to changing your life for good..

You will get to see how Less is more you really don’t have to overcomplicate things to see the kind of you results you think only happens in fantasies.

You will get to learn how simple Trading is ( Guys i said simple and not Easy)

If you do your due diligence with the information's and the strategy secret going to be taught to You in details, by the end of the course You are certainly going to start taking higher probability trades that's guaranteed to Give you more winning streaks than you can imagine.

You will get to learn how to not stay in charts all day and still endup with more loosing Trades.

You don’t have to be the one to make the mistake to learn the Lesson!!!!
This is one opportunity you should never let pass by…

Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 6:34am On Jul 04, 2022
A few things to take into considerations Before deciding to get in the Forex Trading niche:

- if You already have a Job or a source of income don't give it up completely to focus on Trading (at least not until you start seeing consistent profit from Trading may be 6months or 1year into the Trading )
-Eradicate the mentality anyone has ever given You that Forex Trading is a Get Rich quick scheme
- Think Long Term as Trading is one skill set that will Pay you for the rest of your life
-Lookup YouTube and watch videos as there are lots of educational and informative Forex contents
-Get Yourself a Mentor cos the Journey is certainly gonna be Tough and discouraging without one.
-Take a Forex Trading Course (this will certainly do You so much Good and save you too may mistakes) this will cost You something but there's always a price to pay and trust me the price will be very much worth it.
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Time!!!
- [ ] Don’t feel pressured, allow nothing or no one make you think you are not getting anywhere with the little steps you are taking especially if you are doing your best and putting in the work..Slow Progress is Still Progress
- [ ] Its never how far but how well..
- [ ] Don’t be carried away by people’s result, let it be a motivation to keep on “Going, Doing”
- [ ] There’s a role in the path to Success only time and consistency can help fulfill
The difference between where you and where you wish to be is Time.
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 3:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Trading at consistent profit is truly hard.

And I’d be a liar NOT to acknowledge that fact.

But that’s the thing.

There’s a difference between hard and impossible.

It’s hard to trade at consistent profits. But it is NOT impossible.
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2022
6 Truth about Trading and Technical analysis.

1. All the old things still do work. Initially trading started from chart patterns and now days different methods like SMC, institution trading and trendline etc have come-on and newbies think the old things don't work. No, they still work

2. Every strategy works. It doesn't matter any strategy you are using in the market whether SMC, Chart pattern, Indicators. As long as you are able to backtest it and it gives you good results it works.

3. You'll never win every trade. As a trader you should put in mind that there is no that strategy that will win you tardes � even the big Banks have their star traders losing millions and billons of Dollars.

4. As a small retail trader you'll never be rich in the market. When you have a small account let's say $100 and you think you will be able to live a lavish life and make alot of money No No it won't happen in a million years.

5. Not all risks is worth it. Taking risks in the market doesn't mean you'll make it as a trader and have a break through. Sometimes you might not make it though. Take calculated risks based on your trade set ups.

6. One big trade will change your life. Time will come when you'll place a trade and that could be that one big trade that is going to change your life as a trader. For now focus on being consistent and profitable no matter how much you make be it 5$, $20 or $100.

Thanks

[NOAH-FX KINGDOM]
❤️❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: Fx Traders Guide by Tinsk: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hey guys i have premium Forex courses for sale
Smart money concept (SMC)

Offshore Keys
Phantom X
RC visionaries
SpencerFx
VVS Academy
WWA

BTW i am an ICT trader, OGs knows what this means
and if you want ICT courses, also available (not beginner friendly tbh)
anyone you want the choice is yours
i will give one more beginner course on each course you purchase
HMU on whatsapp if instrested 08100163893

Stay safe ya'll

1 Like

Re: Fx Traders Guide by noble2faith(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
moneymagnet:
Please guys make sure to put in the work, i see alot of newbie traders complaining of losing money just few weeks/month of joining the academy. For something that will pay you for the rest of your life please 3months-5months of dedication and commitment to mastering the craft is not too long a time. Quit chasing after peoples results and get to work Guys (make the most of demo accounts before ever investing your money in live trading)

Please and please you don't need a fortune to get into the Trading Business, as little as $10 is more than enough to get you on board. and i would advise to actually put in your money at any time along the line, no matter how small, then start with managing/growing that little to something tangible even before running into purchasing accounts from prop firms (chances are that if you can't manage little, You can't properly manage a fortune). I see a whole lot of newbies being too confident in themselves spend their hard earned money they really don't much of darshing prop firms that has got so much money.

Traders quit chasing after different Trading strategies/mentors. You would spend far too much time eventually arriving at nothing jumpimg from what seemingly works better to the next without ever gaining mastery in any (Fear not the man who has practiced 10,000kicks once, but the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times)

Don't jump into my Dm thinking i Sell course as i don't, i'm just a coach that gives practical solutions to winning with whatever strategy you have got/ help newbie Traders find the right path to succeeding.

God bless you, sir. They don't know that acquiring Forex Trading Skills require lot of time. Brokers like OCTAFX is not helping matters at all. They do advert as if Forex Trading is that easy. You will have to learn, as in vigorously, before you can be successful.

Those that rushed in rushed out. They are the ones shouting up and down that Forex Trading is a scam, a gambling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 10:17am On Sep 23, 2022
Amateur traders want to control the market.
Successful traders want to control their systems, their emotions and themselves.
That's why successful traders are successful.
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 4:49am On Oct 12, 2022
Attatching to somebody who is where you want to be or ahead of you is actually going to get you there faster than trying to do it yourself…
Re: Fx Traders Guide by moneymagnet(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2022
A Few of the Things I know now and wish I knew and implemented 5years ago when i started out Trading!!

1. The Goal should be to Gain mastery and not make money
forget about making money within the first one year, Focus more on becoming a better Trader
2. Don't quit your hustle/job to focus solely on Trading, at least not within the first 12-18months of learning to Trade
3. Pay less attention to social media and take your focus off people’s result, as they have come a long way to be where they are.
4. Pay for knowledge/ Training
5. By all means Possible Crave for and invest in Mentorship/coaching as this will help shorten your learning curve
“attaching yourself to someone who is already where you want to be will get you there faster than trying alone.
6. Slowly is the Fastest way to get to where you want to be, put in the work, exercise patience and let time play it’s role.
7. Be intentional about your growth, showup every day, keep charting like it’s your first day
8. Never put pressure on yourself, if it has to take you 3years to be a consistently profitable trader I kid you not the time is definitely gonna be worth it
9. You have got to be disciplined.
10. You have no business with live trading for at least the first 8months of learning to trade
Demo Trade and keep demo trading till you see consistency in your winning rate, get broker that allows you as little as $500 minimum deposit for their demo accounts . Take the time to grow the account applying proper risk management(no more than 2-3% of your account for each trade setup) and treating it like it’s your live money account.
11. Grow to certain account size and then go pickup another demo account with minimum funding, start growing all over again. keep doing this again and again for at least 6months
Chances are that if you can’t manage a Small account you definitely can’t manage a large one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Uk49s 100 Predictions For Today: 11 October 2022 / Ideas Needed! How Has Ict Changed The Operations Of The Nse / The Mlm That Buy Shares For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.