Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Management Trainees? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Management Trainees? (1629 Views)

TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Email Alert On Management Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Management Trainees? by paulasesan(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders,pls be mindful of some job adverts on Nairaland.
I ws invited for a job interview on Sat.(Digital System Connectivity Services), I Was actualy sent a text and a mail. The maail was a very serious one stating that we shld come wt our original credentials and pay slips if currently working. The adevert I saw before applying in april was "Management Trainees".My invitation letter stated "Customer Realations Officer" only for me to get there and be interviewd as a marketer, can u imagine that. I'm sharing this xperience because I was put off by evrytin - the loction of the said office,the suposed office itself which culd as wel go for a small biznes centre, the nature of the interview etc. Our originals credentials were never checked and the supposed ineterviewers were amateur. The question on my mind was why Nigerian graduates, why not SSCE holders or better still, advertise 4 marketers not management trainees, stating the position "Marketers" in my interview letter instead of stating the position "Customer Realtions Officer". I was rily put off by all that, Pls nairalanders, don't just apply anyhow, apply caution, it may be even be worse, I believe God is faithful and will take us there,
Re: Management Trainees? by Jidemaks(m): 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2007
My sister,
Don't give up, move ahead and you will surely get a dream job of yours. Things like that happen in Nigeria job market everytime. You have said it all " DON'T APPLY ANYHOW"
Re: Management Trainees? by rock2(m): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2007
A few rules that might help

1) if its a something@yahoo.com email address

2) if its not in the papers or its in a very tiny space in the papers.

3) if the name of the company does not show up on google.

4) if you dont know somebody that knows somebody or has heard about somebody that works in the company.

Sounds funny, but it works.

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Vacancies (urgent) / Breaking News! Ican Vs Cima: / Fiscal Responsibility Commission Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.