Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nothing - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nothing (1578 Views)

How Do I Cancel My Relocation Please / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / I Need Help About My Trip To Katsina For Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing by Buytrust20: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Good
Re: Nothing by Giantgyal: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2022
For starters you could go to NYSC secretariat in Abuja. You’re already in Abuja and that’s the surest way . On the other hand, I’ll advise you ask people friends maybe they might know someone that knows someone you never know. Lastly, I hope it’s not too offensive but you need to tone it down you sound a tad bit desperate and that’s the fastest way to attract scammers. And believe me there a lot of NYSC scammers promising you relocation and change of PPA.
Re: Nothing by musalfk: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Where are you in Abuja? Please contact me
Buytrust20:
Pls, I need help from someone who has experience for years on nysc issues.

We the stream 2 batch (A) were discharged last week Thursday from camp in EKITI after the 21 days camping exercise, and I was posted to my ppa, but the issue is I want to relocate/redeploy back to Abuja where I based, I tried to go for my ppa to meet the proprietor where I was posted but couldn't meet him because I heard school just vacated same last week, and I'm currently in Abuja, but the issue is I don't like that place at all, I really want to get out from the ekiti state because I don't think I can come there anymore.

Please I need someone experienced in matters like this to tell me what to do please.
Re: Nothing by Buytrust20: 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
musalfk:
kubwa
Re: Nothing by Buytrust20: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
musalfk:
what's your whatsapp line.
Re: Nothing by musalfk: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
+2348080632375
Buytrust20:
what's your whatsapp line.
Re: Nothing by Obmadrid123456: 2:47am On May 02, 2022
Don't worry dont mind them , just leave them and work your relocation , Once you're relocated you will get a new state code and they can't contact you anymore as you're no longer under your jurisdiction, you can message me if u need help with your relocation am also in Abuja , thanks
Re: Nothing by Emaggy: 10:51pm On May 03, 2022
Hello house,

If you need a self-contained apartment in Apo (very close to the CBN Estate), kindly let me know. The key is available and you can check the house yourself.

Price #200k

Facilities:
Spacious room, toilet, and kitchen.
Fenced compound.
Conducive environment
Water.
Stable electricity

Kindly send a DM
Re: Nothing by squash47(m): 1:11pm On May 04, 2022
Buytrust20:

We the stream 2 batch (A) were discharged last week Thursday from camp in EKITI after the 21 days camping exercise, and I was posted to my ppa, but the issue is I want to relocate/redeploy back to Abuja where I based, I tried to go for my ppa to meet the proprietor where I was posted but couldn't meet him because I heard school just vacated same last week, and I'm currently in Abuja, but the issue is I don't like that place at all, I really want to get out from the ekiti state because I don't think I can come there anymore.

Please I need someone experienced in matters like this to tell me what to do please.

Go to NYSC Pavilion in Ado Ekiti, explain this thing to the ALGI. She will tell u how to help.
Re: Nothing by Emaggy: 9:53pm On May 16, 2022
Emaggy:
Hello house,

If you need a self-contained apartment in Apo (very close to the CBN Estate), kindly let me know. The key is available and you can check the house yourself.

Price #200k

Facilities:
Spacious room, toilet, and kitchen.
Fenced compound.
Conducive environment
Water.
Stable electricity

Kindly send a DM

Available
Re: Nothing by Buytrust20: 2:40pm On May 22, 2022
Buytrust20:

I am writing this with deep pain and regret in my heart due to me getting relocated or redeployed back to Abuja where I stay, yes I may be stupid to have fallen for this cheap scam from this Bastard @musalfk but I need help to get back my 40k I paid to him for my relocation, according to him, he said he was a staff at NYSC and knows someone in the ICT unit who can be of help to me, due to me having an issue then in my university days for late course registration in which an ICT staff helped me back then in school, in which was swift to see my late course registered within minutes, due to this experience in school, I fell for this scam by Mr musa @musalfk. We agreed 50k in total, In which I sent 40k and once my relocation change in my dashboard and I'll complete the remaining 10k balance, this was on April 13th last month, he said within 2 days the reflection of my relocation will be successful but nothing changed on my dashboard, he kept on saying I should wait, that he gave me 100% assurance that it will work out, fast forward 4 weeks nothing changed in which I told him I'm not interested anymore and to refund my money back, due to the delay, because if truly the said person he knew works at ICT unit in NYSC this issue would have been resolved within days in which made me suspect that this whole process was pure scam and he knows no one there like he said. According to him he said he stays in kaduna and comes to Abuja precisely zuba very well.

Please I need help on how to track this bastard and retrieve my money. I have his whatsapp line and he's always online probably looking for more people to scam!

I would have uploaded his picture but my file was refreshed in which the pics couldn't be found. We even did video call twice..
Pls be careful especially if u intend to do Nysc relocation, majority are scams!!!!!
Re: Nothing by squash47(m): 9:42am On May 23, 2022
Buytrust20:
I am writing this with deep pain and regret in my heart due to me getting relocated or redeployed back to Abuja where I stay, yes I may be stupid to have fallen for this cheap scam from this Bastard @musalfk but I need help to get back my 40k I paid to him for my relocation, according to him, he said he was a staff at NYSC and knows someone in the ICT unit who can be of help to me, due to me having an issue then in my university days for late course registration in which an ICT staff helped me back then in school, in which was swift to see my late course registered within minutes, due to this experience in school, I fell for this scam by Mr musa @musalfk. We agreed 50k in total, In which I sent 40k and once my relocation change in my dashboard and I'll complete the remaining 10k balance, this was on April 13th last month, he said within 2 days the reflection of my relocation will be successful but nothing changed on my dashboard, he kept on saying I should wait, that he gave me 100% assurance that it will work out, fast forward 4 weeks nothing changed in which I told him I'm not interested anymore and to refund my money back, due to the delay, because if truly the said person he knew works at ICT unit in NYSC this issue would have been resolved within days in which made me suspect that this whole process was pure scam and he knows no one there like he said. According to him he said he stays in kaduna and comes to Abuja precisely zuba very well.

Please I need help on how to track this bastard and retrieve my money. I have his whatsapp line and he's always online probably looking for more people to scam!

I would have uploaded his picture but my file was refreshed in which the pics couldn't be found. We even did video call twice..
Pls be careful especially if u intend to do Nysc relocation, majority are scams!!!!!

U refused to follow my advice. Good for you. If you had gone to Ado ekiti pavilion and explain to the ALGI, it would have been easier. I know someone who had similar experience in Ekiti state and it was not expensive to resolve.

Nigerians and illegal business.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Youth Corper Proudly Shows Off His Mum Who Sells Fish / Possibility Of Meeting Up To NYSC Mobilization By July / Nysc Anthem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.