Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS (2934 Views)

Man Dumps Concubine’s Body Inside Bush, Claims She Died After Sex / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / 38-Year-Old Man Caught Raping 6-Year-Old Girl Inside Bush In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
***modified ***
The picture of the one that was killed yesterday afternoon is now available the one that was killed yesterday night is not yet available.

This one killed he just started seeing money after years of suffering.
Only to be brought down by cult war

Probably pictures will be available tomorrow.

Don't walk with them. Don't dress like them. Dont be a close friend to any to avoid mistaken identity like the ones I've been posting

Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by blazingblender(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
I thought it was in aba na??
Which kind story una de give sef
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
blazingblender:
I thought it was in aba na??
Which kind story una de give sef

This one is still another one. Cultism na everyday war left right and center
Just like when Vikings and Eiye were fighting in Delta If u were following I was still updating they were still killing themselves in Ghana. Last month
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Confirmed by some viewers

Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Visocrate(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lawlessness
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Oghara wey be less than five square kms, everybody know each other, one way in and out of that small town.damn. so them dey kill for agbor today? My town kwanu
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
This is another different dead body. Today 13 April being Wednesday 2022.

We were told he just started making money, before the cult war killed him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
The one above is a different dead body.
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
After so much suffering as a man when it was his time to reap the fruits of his labor cult war killed him.

Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by triple996(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Chai
Nawaooo
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Payperboii(m): 12:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Chai
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by lordchiz(m): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Big for nothing

3 Likes

Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by obinnajohnson: 3:15am On Apr 14, 2022
God, we need your mercy.
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Cutecharlz(m): 4:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Cultism don't pay.. Flee from them
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Nairalandhotboy(m): 7:07am On Apr 14, 2022
U dey cast cultists.. Sey u wan collect?
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by elonmuskbaby: 7:22am On Apr 14, 2022
See as strong man throwaway for ground like dustbin grin

1 Like

Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Winningbot: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
See as strong man throwaway for ground like dustbin grin

2 Likes

Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by ipobarecriminals: 8:38am On Apr 14, 2022
cool allow vultures to chop

1 Like

Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by ipobarecriminals: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2022
grin Dey drop am with his beard shocked
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Ternistacle(m): 8:46am On Apr 14, 2022
U are rugged or u want to hold a gun, then join army ... U go hold gun tire ..
Die a brave man not a bastard...
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Falcone21M: 10:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Op I usually follow your stories and this guy was killed in agbor and it wasn’t cult related as there is currently no cult war in agbor! Make una Dey try to post correct news!
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
Falcone21M:
Op I usually follow your stories and this guy was killed in agbor and it wasn’t cult related as there is currently no cult war in agbor! Make una Dey try to post correct news!

Oga it is cult related. Hold on let me fetch more details
Re: They kill this one throw him inside bush. Blackaxe and Vikings in Delta PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2022
Falcone21M:

His name is Elijah he was even posted in their cult groups.

U must not know everyone who is a cultist. That is why when there is a cult war some will feel nobody knows them not knowing their rivals are close

(1) (Reply)

VENANSE.COM Review (is Venanse Technology Platform Legit?, Real Or Scam) / #justiceforavalynn- Toddler Comes Home With Bruises And Black Eye - Pls Judge / My Husband Forced Me To Sleep With Dogs For Money - Elvire [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.