Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme (1353 Views)

Why Relocating Abroad As A Software Developer Is Easier Than You Thought / Let's Build An Agency Website Theme With Materialize CSS 1.0.0 / WP Developer Wanted At Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Please be sure that you are good in PHP, HTML, CSS, WordPress and possibly Java script.

If you think you are qualify for this task, please (WhatsApp only): 08032569168 for more information about task description.

Method of payment is:
Milestone

What does it mean? It means that (to avoid falling into 'advance-fee-fraudster') you would NOT be sent advance NOR financially mobilize in anyway before starting the task (Yakub for example wasn't; as you can see here yet, he got paid after completing the task as we agreed). Therefore, if you are interested, we expect you to work like Yakub.

What you should expect:

1. I will tell you everything (at least the nature of the edits) I want you to do on the ADULT website

2. I will ask you for the total charge to do all the work needed on the website as would be explain in no.1

3. We would subdivide the entire work into a number of tasks (or milestones) then, we would divide your total charge for the job by the number of tasks such that each task(or milestone) carries a cost that would be paid as soon as you complete it (like Yakub did (see screenshots)).

What I expect from you:

1. I expect you to work from your own environment NOT from our subdomain, developmental or staging environment for your own assurrance that I cannot steal your codes via cPanel

2. I expect you to share me the URL to the front-end of your working environment for me to browse through and see that your edits are in accordance with our agreement and that the features we discussed are working before my eyes then, I will make payment for the completed task(milestone) so that you can proceed to work on another task (like that until you finish the entire job).

3. I expect you to push tasks which I have paid for immediately to LIVE website before proceeding to work on another task

4. I expect you to follow best practices in coding, check for security vulnerabilities in your code and patch them accordingly

Why don't I award this task to Yakub again?

Because he's too busy, lack the focus I need for this role and doesn't really deliver in-time. As you can see from one of the screenshots, he once chatted that he totally forgot about the task I gave him at some point (imagine...)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

1. I will NOT send you any money until you have completed an agreed task (a milestone)

2. If you cannot complete a task on its dateline, I would give you an extra week before informing you that I may have to interview another developer for that task that you are unable to complete.

1 Like

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by iamoyanudo: 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hi.
If this is still open, we can chat on WhatsApp via 090-6146-1825

Regards.

1 Like

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 9:07am On Apr 21, 2022
Yakub was paid the same day he completed our agreed task(milestone) even though he completed it late.

1 Like

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by PlaysNigeria: 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2022
Lol you edited your payment balance to yakub and you expect people to believe all these folktale your are typing.
I wouldn't call you a scammer, but guys deal with him at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by pdf90(m): 11:47am On Apr 24, 2022
Baba Dey learn work

1 Like

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Playermayweda(m): 2:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
PlaysNigeria:
Lol you edited your payment balance to yakub and you expect people to believe all these folktale your are typing.
I wouldn't call you a scammer, but guys deal with him at your own peril.

I think say na only me see am, this edit funny abeg
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by PlaysNigeria: 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Playermayweda:

I think say na only me see am, this edit funny abeg

Op na donkey, instead make calm down come learn, he wan dey scam programmers.
You think say to be I.T guy be beans? Many many documents wey me i don edit, shay na this thing one wan freak me?

1 Like

Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 10:00am On May 07, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 10:38pm On May 11, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 8:29pm On May 13, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 11:34pm On May 16, 2022
Re: A WP developer is needed to EXTENSIVELY edit an ADULT website theme by Perfectzb: 7:19pm On May 17, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Stutern Data Science Programme - Is It Worth It? / Looking For A Cybercafe To do My Internship. / Newbie Into Programming With HP Mini Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.