Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1519 Views)

Having Accomplished His Mission In PDP, Is Obaseki On His Way To APC? / Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / Shehu Sani Warns Ike Ekweremadu Not To Decamp To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Indispensable85(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: . by Indispensable85(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2022
Obaseki the snake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by pyyxxaro: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2022
We won’t be surprised , see e face like who de smoke NESCAFÉ

Happy birthday to him

1 Like

Re: . by Truthisunique2: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2022
It's possible,

Don't forget buhari didn't want him out so he can come back because he would be given leader of party in the state

1 Like

Re: . by LibertyRep: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2022
He has retired Oshio.
He perhaps never left APC.
Joining PDP may just be for the election.

1 Like

Re: . by Wazobia2216: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2022
Its imminent

Forget all the gragra him follow Wike dey do!

He only used PDP with the combined effort from the federal government to whittle the Edo from the grasp of Tinubu

To proof to Tinubu that the party and not Tinubu is in control!

This might be their agreement hence no much power tussle from the FG during the time of election!

2 Likes

Re: . by Truthisunique2: 10:59am On Apr 20, 2022
But this sanwo olu is a big disgrace Sha

The way he is always lost among his peers grin

And always clueless baffles me for a whole Lagos governor

Even fayemi get charisma pass am when among fellow governors
Re: . by MikoB: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2022
Lolz, one of the wonders and surprises I promised you guys, you will be shocked!

1 Like

Re: . by Jorussia(m): 11:07am On Apr 20, 2022
Indispensable85:
It's curious to find governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State in this gathering. He's the only PDP governor present in this gathering.
You have to tell which gathering or event this is before we can objectively comment on this photo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MikoB: 11:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Its imminent

He only used PDP with the combined effort from the federal government to whittle the Edo from the grasp of Tinubu

This might be their agreement hence no much power tussle from the FG during the time of election!

Did you see apc representatives at the apc final campaign in edo during the election?

1 Like

Re: . by Wazobia2216: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Someone is talking and he's listening, what's wrong with that

Someone thats looking lost and clueless and not do what he's doing in Lagos State currently.

The guy is working!

Let him be himself or do you want him to be like you

And FYI he looks way smarter than Fayemi!

Can Fayemi do one third of what Sanwo Olu has done in Lagos State

3 Likes

Re: . by Truthisunique2: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Someone thats looking lost and clueless and not do what he's doing in Lagos State currently.

The guy is working!

i am not talking of that pic

It's unfortunate i haven't been saving those pics since

When he is around fellow apc govs he is either at their back stretching head grin or he is folding hands looking lost

Fayemi no be him mate that man can be with northern govs and be unfazed
Re: . by Wazobia2216: 11:12am On Apr 20, 2022
MikoB:

Did you see apc representatives at the apc final campaign in edo during the election?
Which kind small pikin question be this
Re: . by Rilwayne001: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:

He’s actually one of the youngest amongst them.

1 Like

Re: . by MikoB: 11:18am On Apr 20, 2022
Wazobia2216:

Which kind small pikin question be this

You are too young to comprehend? What the question meant was that, there was a conspiracy against oshiomole and tinubu in the last edo election by apc, that was why apc did not do the final campaign, that suppose to have the president, VP and governors present.

1 Like

Re: . by etokhana: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2022
Indispensable85:
It's curious to find governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State in this gathering. He's the only PDP governor present in this gathering.
But your second picture shows Darius Ishaku of Taraba State who is also PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by seunmsg(m): 11:21am On Apr 20, 2022
MikoB:
Lolz, one of the wonders and surprises I promised you guys, you will be shocked!

What surprise can Obaseki bring to the table? Even if he joins APC today, he can’t do anything. All the delegates have been selected already so what impact will he have on the primary election? He either bows to Oshiomhole’s leadership or be thrown out again.

1 Like

Re: . by Truthisunique2: 11:21am On Apr 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:

He’s actually one of the youngest amongst them.
I don't have anything against him

But I always expect the gov of the richest state in Nigeria to be vocal and commanding among his gov peers

The guy senior buni but where that guy dey talk sanwo olu won't make pemp

The dude even had to be carrying tinubu like houseboy to go beg his fellow colleagues at home, Dem bagudu etc (more like accepting this are the real power blocks and submitting himself to them)

He is the reason why the tinubu camp isn't strong amongst the governor's because he as the head of pro tinubu govs no get voice

See the way Elrufai that didn't even hold any post in their ranks took charge and was giving direction on how the party would go

They swapped north east with south west and sanwo olu couldn't make pemp, na later he go know wetin that deal really mean

2 Likes

Re: . by MikoB: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

What surprise can Obaseki bring to the table? Even if he joins APC today, he can’t do anything. All the delegates have been selected already so what impact will he have on the primary election? He either bows to Oshiomhole’s leadership or be thrown out again.

A state governor has so much influence in nigeria political space, he has the financial war chest and obviously he will be able to influence many delegates from edo, moreover don't forget he was in apc before, so he knows how to go about it. Nevertheless I am not sure he will decamp to apc but he has been working for the VP under ground for a long time.
Re: . by seunmsg(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2022
MikoB:

A state governor has so much influence in nigeria political space, he has the financial war chest and obviously he will be able to influence many delegates from edo, moreover don't forget he was in apc before, so he knows how to go about it. Nevertheless I am not sure he will decamp to apc but he has been working for the VP under ground for a long time.

All those he can influence went with him to PDP. Those left are Oshiomhole’s loyalist. Obaseki will have absolutely no influence over any of the delegates.
Re: . by tamdun: 11:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Wazobia2216:

The guy is working!

Can Fayemi do one third of what Sanwo Olu has done in Lagos State
The guy u quoted is dump

2 Likes

Re: . by Noblechykk(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Jorussia:
You have to tell which gathering or event this is before we can objectively comment on this photo.
Don't mind him; Sen. T. A Orji is even in the gathering
Re: . by MikoB: 11:55am On Apr 20, 2022
Some people call me 30k urchin, some call me different names, I don't really care because if some of you meet me physically, you will not be able to say all those words, having said that, some who wonder what do I want? What I want is good governance in nigeria, I want a nigeria I can come home with my children and be secured, I want a nigeria that would be respected all over the world whenever they see your green passport, Rome was not built in a day, I know we will get there someday,buhari has done his best,I know some will agree why some will disagree, this is democracy you are free to choose whatever is your believe. I am supporting osinbajo today even with my money and time, because I am convinced, he will perform, you can say how am I sure of this! Because human beings tend to change and dissapoint, but let me guarantee you, I will be the first person to call him out if he eventually wins and dissapoint, I am a member of LREM party here in france, and this happen to be macrons' party, I know how politics is played out, white people don't joke with the promises and manifestos you presented when seeking for power, but once you can fulfill your promises, you are good to go for another term, that is the priveledge macron is enjoying now, why did I mention macron in the nigeria forum, I did that purposely because I can see some attributes that macron possesses in osinbajo, dont get me wrong I am not saying macron or the white people are superior to us, but what I am trying to lay emphasy on is good governance and because I had the opportunity to work closely with the political system here in france, hence my assumption. Thank you
Re: . by juman(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2022
I just like sanwoolu.
Performing governor despite many challenges.
Re: . by juman(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2022
Edo governor is going back to apc.
It's open secret, all people know that.
Re: . by MikoB: 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2022
seunmsg:

All those he can influence went with him to PDP. Those left are Oshiomhole’s loyalist. Obaseki will have absolutely no influence over any of the delegates.

Hahaha! hold on, you will see how the game will be played.
Re: . by fyneguy: 12:25pm On Apr 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
It's possible,

Don't forget buhari didn't want him out so he can come back because he would be given leader of party in the state

He has to decamp before the primaries, to be relevant.
Re: . by fyneguy: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Truthisunique2:
i am not talking of that pic

It's unfortunate i haven't been saving those pics since

When he is around fellow apc govs he is either at their back stretching head grin or he is folding hands looking lost

Fayemi no be him mate that man can be with northern govs and be unfazed

Lol you are the clueless one. Bro

Sanwoolu is very influential among the Govs. There's no Lagos Gov that other Govs don't relate with. They often need one thing or the other in Lagos.
Re: . by greymiles: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Edo ni be lagos. He should join apga
Re: . by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
Wazobia2216:
Its imminent

Just imagine wetin this master degree holder dey use his brain to think. Sometimes, I wonder if this is all the essence of the school your parents sent you to. Just read through your radarada postulation for somebody with balls. Ómaséè
Re: . by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=112112307]I don't have anything against him

But I always expect the gov of the richest state in Nigeria to be vocal and commanding among his gov peers

The guy senior buni but where that guy dey talk sanwo olu won't make pemp

The dude even had to be carrying tinubu like houseboy to go beg his fellow colleagues at home, Dem bagudu etc (more like accepting this are the real power blocks and submitting himself to them)

He is the reason why the tinubu camp isn't strong amongst the governor's because he as the head of pro tinubu govs no get voice

See the way Elrufai that didn't even hold any post in their ranks took charge and was giving direction on how the party would go

They swapped north east with south west and sanwo olu couldn't make pemp, na later he go know wetin that deal really mean
[/quote

Everyday of your life na, Tinubu Tinubu, Tinubu. Is that all that you are useful for brother? Una matter just dey tire me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Expect Cubana Mall in Ogbunike anambra soon.” – Obi Cubana tells Gov. Soludo / Shehu Sani To Igbos: You Are Cowards, Hypocrites / Tinubu Has Ignored Me Because I Stepped Down For Osinbajo –Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.