Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Is The Utility Bill Really Necessary? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is The Utility Bill Really Necessary? (3346 Views)

Pay Your Utility Bill (BEDC & others) And TV Subscriptions Here / DSTV Receipt As Utility Bill / Utility Bill And Bank Accounts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Utility Bill Really Necessary? by Mrkcee(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2022
I went to the bank earlier this week to activate a particular service for my account and was told that "I will have to get a UTILITY BILL".

I believe the only utility bill readily available is the NEPA bill as we call it (one that is less than 3 months late).
Now, in my entire neighborhood we use prepaid meters, and often times just subscribe through our bank apps.

Now my questions..
1) Is the NEPA bill really necessary considering the fact that they already have my NIN & BVN details?
2) Will the banks accept the prepaid Screenshot or pictures from my phone?

I'm sure most people here have had to use other people's addresses because of unavailability of NEPA Bill.

Share your experiences!

(1) (Reply)

Killer Wonder Bank Nospetco Oil And Gas / Dangote Sugar Refinery To Resume Operations This Week / What Is Nigeria’s ZIP Code? Clear The Confusion Now!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.