Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

# - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / # (648 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

# by haekymbahd(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2022
Re: # by pyyxxaro: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2022
You well soo embarassed
Re: # by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2022
Double post
Re: # by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 23, 2022
This is exactly what I am saying to @Seun.

The OP has changed his/her mind about this post but can't delete it undecided

We should be able to delete posts and block imbeciles
Re: # by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
This is exactly what I am saying to @Seun.
The OP has changed his/her mind about this post but can't delete it undecided
We should be able to delete posts and block imbeciles

It's better like this because the stupid Muslim boy has embarrassed himself so shamefully he deleted the nonsense and ingredients he posted! smiley
Re: # by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's better like this because the stupid Muslim boy has embarrassed himself so shamefully he deleted the nonsense and ingredients he posted! smiley

OK. I didn't see it grin
Re: # by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44am On Apr 23, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

OK. I didn't see it grin

What do you think?
If someone purposely came to a public forum like this, posted something and quickly deleted it before anyone could notice and to cover his tracks he even removed the topic so nobody will notice that he posted anything?

That's how emptiness affects people!
I was a Muslim before my conversion though it's the religion of my parents and i tried to live by it as much as i could but when i discovered it has nothing to offer apart from criticizing the Churches i began searching for God elsewhere! wink
Re: # by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What do you think?
If someone purposely came to a public forum like this, posted something and quickly deleted it before anyone could notice and to cover his tracks he even removed the topic so nobody will notice that he posted anything?

I really don't want to get into the whys and wherefores. I was simply telling @seun that we should be able to delete our posts if we change our minds or make a silly mistake. You can delete posts patapata in almost every other site so why not NL?
Re: # by haekymbahd(m): 8:56am On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Hello you must be stupid, I asked a particular question on whether God can marry humans or not but I felt the post might be insultive to christians but honestly it is still a question backed up with bible verse.. Psalm 45 what is wrong with that please tell me the shameful thing in this.

I felt maybe it is better I asked someone on a one one (Face2Face) maybe he/she will understand my intentions better..

Psalm 45
6 Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; the scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

7 You love righteousness, uprightness, and right standing with God and hate wickedness; therefore God, Your God, has anointed You with the oil of gladness above Your fellows.(A)

8 Your garments are all fragrant with myrrh, aloes, and cassia; stringed instruments make You glad.

9 Kings' daughters are among Your honorable women; at Your right hand stands the queen in gold of Ophir.

10 Hear, O daughter, consider, submit, and consent to my instruction: forget also your own people and your father's house;

11 So will the King desire your beauty; because He is your Lord, be submissive and reverence and honor Him.

12 And, O daughter of Tyre, the richest of the people shall entreat your favor with a gift.

13 The King's daughter in the inner part [of the palace] is all glorious; her clothing is inwrought with gold.(B)

14 She shall be brought to the King in raiment of needlework; with the virgins, her companions that follow her, she shall be brought to You.

15 With gladness and rejoicing will they be brought; they will enter into the King's palace.
Re: # by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I was a Muslim before my conversion though it's the religion of my parents and i tried to live by it as much as i could but when i discovered it has nothing to offer apart from criticizing the Churches i began searching for God elsewhere! wink

This kind rant sha! Seems you are unable to forget your time in Islam. People don't remember their "vomit" like this. They only remember luxury and beautiful periods in the past. I can't count the number of times you've mentioned you were once a Muslim here on NL.
Re: # by haekymbahd(m): 9:14am On Apr 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

What do you think?

That's how emptiness affects people!
Lol... you've seen God Is that why your fellow christians call you MadMax. You see when I ask question I always put Jesus as God because your Jehova witness has nothing to offer anyone I want to know why Jesus is Almighty God and I don't have any reason to beleive that yet.

That was why I deleted the post I don't want it to be like I am mocking other people's God.

Allah SWT said:

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 108)

You mean christians don't criticize Islam you truly out of your mind and blinded.

Who cares to know how Angel Micheal is Christ?
Re: # by Dtruthspeaker: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2022
haekymbahd:
Lol... I want to know why Jesus is Almighty God and I don't have any reason to beleive that yet.

That was why I deleted the post I don't want it to be like I am mocking other people's God.

Thank you for being sensitive and respectful about the Christian's view.

I had already responded to it and was almost done when a call crashed my post and by the time I got back, you had withdrawn it.

I have said it and proven it and no one could counter.

He Who is called Jesus Christ, is The Son of The Most High. THE GOD OF ALL.

Jesus Christ, is The Same Who is called The Lord God in Genesis, which after His introduction to us changed to "The Lord" in deference to His Father, GOD OF ALL.

It is His Father, GOD OF ALL, Who Moved and Spoke."let their be light"!

Jesus Christ is The God Who is appointed by GOD OF ALL, to be God over heaven and earth and creations and over us, hence the rightfullness of calling Him God. For He is The God Authority over us, but He is The Son of THE GOD OF ALL.
Re: # by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
haekymbahd:
Lol... you've seen God Is that why your fellow christians call you MadMax. You see when I ask question I always put Jesus as God because your Jehova witness has nothing to offer anyone I want to know why Jesus is Almighty God and I don't have any reason to beleive that yet.

Allah SWT said:

"And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 108)

You mean christians don't criticize Islam you truly out of your mind and blinded.

Who cares to know how Angel Micheal is Christ?

Keep crying all over Nairaland with your two accounts nobody cares about the nonsense and ingredients your stupid religion got to say because you can't stand on your own to preach a single thing apart from attaching your useless religion to Bible! wink

(1) (Reply)

The Three Old Friends (motivational Story) / Do Atheists And Satanists Believe The Same Things? / The Trial Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.