Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Management Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Management Trainees (2583 Views)

TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Email Alert On Management Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Management Trainees by paulasesan(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders,please be mindful of some job adverts on Nairaland.
I ws invited for a job interview on Sat.(Digital System Connectivity Services), I Was actualy sent a text and a mail. The maail was a very serious one stating that we shld come wt our original credentials and pay slips if currently working. The adevert I saw before applying in april was "Management Trainees".My invitation letter stated "Customer Realations Officer" only for me to get there and be interviewd as a marketer, can u imagine that. I'm sharing this xperience because I was put off by everything - the loction of the said office,the suposed office itself which culd as wel go for a small biznes centre, the nature of the interview etc. Our originals credentials were never checked and the supposed ineterviewers were amateur. The question on my mind was why Nigerian graduates, why not SSCE holders or better still, advertise 4 marketers not management trainees, stating the position "Marketers" in my interview letter instead of stating the position "Customer Realtions Officer". I was rily put off by all that, Please Nairaland users, don't just apply anyhow, apply caution, it may be even be worse, I believe God is faithful and will take us there,
Re: Management Trainees by damkollins(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2007
paulasesan:

Fellow Nairalanders,please be mindful of some job adverts on Nairaland.
I ws invited for a job interview on Sat.(Digital System Connectivity Services), I Was actualy sent a text and a mail. The maail was a very serious one stating that we shld come wt our original credentials and pay slips if currently working. The adevert I saw before applying in april was "Management Trainees".My invitation letter stated "Customer Realations Officer" only for me to get there and be interviewd as a marketer, can u imagine that. I'm sharing this xperience because I was put off by everything - the loction of the said office,the suposed office itself which culd as wel go for a small biznes centre, the nature of the interview etc. Our originals credentials were never checked and the supposed ineterviewers were amateur. The question on my mind was why Nigerian graduates, why not SSCE holders or better still, advertise 4 marketers not management trainees, stating the position "Marketers" in my interview letter instead of stating the position "Customer Realtions Officer". I was rily put off by all that, Please Nairaland users, don't just apply anyhow, apply caution, it may be even be worse, I believe God is faithful and will take us there,
That should be 2s&t at VGC!I missed their interview but thank god,i didn't regret it from what i'v been hearing about them.
Re: Management Trainees by paulasesan(f): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2007
that ws dscs not 2vg& t
Re: Management Trainees by uoe80(f): 4:38pm On Aug 18, 2007
dont mind the yeye people,they want graduates like us with bright futures to sale shirts and ties all in the name of mmarketingi felt like slapping some 1 the day i went for the so called interview in ikota shopping complex,infact i don't blame them at all. angry

(1) (Reply)

Reservations Officers / Urgent Bank Recruitment In Ibadan / 5 Questions Every Candidate Should Ask In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.