Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. (1201 Views)

Dangers Of Untreated Enlarged Prostate Gland. Call me to Get treated / Woman Shares Story Of Her Son With Partially Damaged Brain / Pneumonia If Untreated Can Cause Serious Health Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 12:13am On Apr 26, 2022
The reported death of a man,not too old,a parent to a distant friend makes me decided to create this thread to sensitize people about this ulcer disease.... people don't really take its permanent cure serious....some will treat it once or partially using antacid and other over the counter medication that will only relieve it for a while, instead of curing it permanently and attack the h pylori bacteria once and for all...They didn't treat it with herbs on time till it becomes very chronic and led to sore or wound outside his stomach and through the navel, they kept using antibiotics that the bacteria is already resistant to till it became big wound outside his stomach through the navel.... don't let education or too much wokeness affect your health, embrace herbs embrace nature,God created the trees and other natural ingredients for a reason to serve us...if we can make use of them...

Now what you should know about Ulcer
Ulcers.

A peptic ulcer is a sore on the lining of your stomach, small intestine or esophagus. A peptic ulcer in the stomach is called a gastric ulcer. A duodenal ulcer is a peptic ulcer that develops in the first part of the small intestine (duodenum).

What is a stomach ulcer?
A stomach ulcer, also called a gastric ulcer, is an open sore that develops in your stomach lining. You can also get one in your duodenum, the first part of the small intestine that your stomach feeds into. Duodenal ulcers and stomach ulcers are both types of peptic ulcers. They’re named for pepsin, one of the digestive juices that are found in the stomach and that sometimes leak into the duodenum. These juices are a contributing factor in peptic ulcer disease.

Peptic ulcers occur when the protective mucous lining in your stomach and duodenum has been eroded, allowing gastric acids and digestive enzymes to eat away at your stomach and duodenal walls. This eventually results in open sores that are continually irritated by the acid. If left untreated, they can begin to cause serious complications, such as internal bleeding. Over time, they can even wear a hole all the way through. This is a medical emergency.

This is exactly what happened to the man,they keep dressing the wound, hadn't been they yield to the advise and treat it Tradomedically it won't and will never get to that stage,but some people unnecessary agidi and too much book Sha.

This common bacterial infection affects up to half of people worldwide. It primarily lives in the stomach. In many people, it doesn’t seem to cause problems. Their gut immune systems keep it in check. But a portion of those infected have H. pylori overgrowth. The bacteria continue to multiply, eating into the stomach lining and causing chronic inflammation and peptic ulcer disease. H. pylori infection is associated with about 60% of duodenal ulcers and 40% of gastric ulcers.
Overuse of NSAIDs. Nsaids are paracetamol, ibuprofen and all you can google nsaids..

What are the symptoms of peptic ulcer disease?
Some peptic ulcers don’t cause symptoms. These are called “silent ulcers." But the following symptoms are common with both duodenal and gastric ulcers:

Burning stomach pain.
Bloated stomach.
Indigestion, especially of fatty foods.
Nausea and vomiting.

What are the possible complications of peptic ulcer disease?
An ulcer left untreated may cause serious complications, including:

Internal bleeding: While most people with ulcers won’t have bleeding, this is the most common complication that can occur. A slow bleeding ulcer can cause anemia or even severe blood loss.

Perforation: An ulcer that is continuously eroded by acid can eventually become a hole in the stomach or intestinal wall. This is intensely painful and also dangerous. It allows bacteria from the digestive tract to enter the abdominal cavity, which can lead to an infection of the abdominal cavity called peritonitis. From there, the infection is at risk of spreading to the rest of the body (septicemia). This can lead to a life-threatening condition called sepsis.

Obstruction: An ulcer in the pyloric channel, the narrow passageway that leads from the stomach into the duodenum, can become an obstruction that blocks the flow of food into the small intestine. This can happen after the ulcer has healed. Ulcers that have gone through a healing process may build up scar tissue that enlarges them. An ulcer that is big enough to obstruct the small intestine can stall the digestive process, with numerous side effects.

Stomach cancer: Some gastric ulcers can become malignant over time. This is more likely when your ulcer is caused by H. pylori infection. H. pylori is a contributing cause of gastric cancer, though fortunately, this is uncommon.

Take good care of yourself now... Early detection and early treatment with potent herbs to cure it is the best way to say bye bye to it for ever.... There are so many ways to cure this with herbs depending on the stage or severity..

Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 3:25am On Apr 26, 2022
For complete or total herbal cure of ulcer, either recent or long term ulcer get in touch with me.... check my signature
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Treat that your ulcer today get in touch,call or WhatsApp me, check my signature
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2022
Contact me for your ulcer total cure
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2022
Treat that chronic peptic and gastric ulcer completely
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2022
Get in touch today and say bye bye to your recent, recurrent and long time ulcer
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Take good care of your health

Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Health is wealth
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Take good care of your health and that excruciating and constant pain from ulcer permanently dm my Whatsapp, check my signature
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2022
Treat that recent or long time ulcer permanently dm me check my signature
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Stop that pain from ulcer permanently and reach out to me and let me help you with my herbal knowledge
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2023
That recent or chronic ULCER, Treat it permanently with Herbs,I mean PERMANENTLY, don't manage it, Treat it completely

Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
For potent HERBS to treat Mild or chronic ULCER permanently contact me

Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2023
Get confirmed effective herbal powder to treat that chronic ulcer permanently
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by folmus: 10:05am On Apr 27, 2023
babaalagbo11:
Get confirmed effective herbal powder to treat that chronic ulcer permanently
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2023
folmus:

mild or chronic long time ulcer contact me, check my signature below to reach me
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2023
folmus:

check my signature to reach me
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2023
Reach out to me today,and say bye to excruciating pain from ulcer and any type of ulcer permanently.
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2023
Get in touch today and remain healthy
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Cure that ulcer and stop that excruciating pain with my potent herbs
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 7:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Cure that ulcer and stop that excruciating pain with my potent herbs....
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2023
Happy weekend,stop that excruciating pain and ulcerative colitis permanently

Contact me,

Check my signature
Re: ULCER...Untreated Or Partially Treated..Raw Herbs& Herba Powder,Cure your ULCER. by babaalagbo11(m): 5:44pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ulcer permanent cure contact me

(1) (Reply)

Girls Please Becareful! / Waist Pain / L.m Iseko Cancer Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.