Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Professional Software Developers Needed For A Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Professional Software Developers Needed For A Project (253 Views)

How Well-paid Are Software Developers In Nigeria? / Software Developers Hub And Training Centre In Ibadan / Software Developers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Software Developers Needed For A Project by oblokoin: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hi,
Am recruiting a team of experience software developers in lagos for a project to develop a custom accounting package for a company and other related projects at hand. If interested whatsapp me on 09044585096. Would prefer the developers to reside in Lagos as physical meetings would be held at times.
Re: Professional Software Developers Needed For A Project by airsaylongcome: 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
Any specific reason for accomplishing this with a custom software? Is the client demanding that the solution must be custom built?

I'm asking because in my experience, it can be a big pain supporting these kinds of custom solutions. Scope creep is often one of such pains with the customer expecting that new requirements can and will be built in to the solution at their request. And often don't like to pay for such.

I find that it is often better to get the customer on an off-the-shelf solution (which are often built to follow best practices workflow) and have them change/adapt their workflow and processes.

I however understand why some clients demand for custom solutions

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Niche / Online Courses That Can Help You Achieve Your Programming Goals / Cryptocurrency Developers Around The World Are Facing Legal Problems. But Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.