Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,292 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

Confirmation - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Confirmation (300 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirmation by Shamimi(m): 3:33am On Apr 30, 2022
I'm at war with my flesh anytime you come closer.
I am constantly losing the war when your forefinger navigate around my veins popping out of my hand while in bed,watching this moving picture, pretending not to be aware of what you are doing to me.
It feels like the only Poison I would take without an antidote.
I am looking into your eyes and i can see peace.
And your head; covered with this blue scarf, pressing down my shoulders for comfort.
I miss those days,
when I had series of quick erections caused by your forefinger at the right place,the only words in my head is “Sweet Relief".
It will only be Confirmation when those lips of yours press on mine and we pretend your roommate is not present with us.
All I want for the rest of my life is my head on your thighs; by the way, softer than any pillow,
while I look up, into your eyes lost.
It will only be Confirmation when we finally make love, and your moans can be heard by my hormones.
Sadly, all these feels like it's all made up in my head. But, when I get that Confirmation, I assure you I'll surrender my body to you for absolute ownership.

(1) (Reply)

From Grass To Grace..... Here Is My Story / I Need An Academic Project Writer / Experienced Academic Writer Now Available, HURRY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.