Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Please How Do I Solve This Problem? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please How Do I Solve This Problem? (441 Views)

Please Help: How Do I Solve "Call Forwarding Conditional" When I Call. / Fix This Problem And You Fix Electricity In Nigeria / See Power Innovations That Can Solve The Electricity Supply Problem In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Solve This Problem? by ewa20buredi100: 9:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hi everyone,
On 26th of April, on Tuesday at about 7:20pm, I could not access my facebook account.

I discovered that my email and password has been changed.

I contacted facebook and I was instructed to upload any means of I.D by the government. I was only able to send an old voter's card (temporary) and a birth certificate sworn at a court of Law.

Facebook replied me later informing me that my I.Ds were not accepted, as they do not bear any information to my hacked account. I became confused. So I went over the process again. Yet I was still told the same thing.
Then facebook said that as a result of this current situation, my account will be locked and none of my contacts on facebook will be able to see me and that nobody will be able to access my friends list. I became relieved.

Just this night I switched on my data, only to see facebook sending me notifications from my hacked account.

I am worried as I suspect that someone is using my facebook to do something I am unaware of.

Please what do I do?
How do I retrieve my facebook account?

Thank you
Re: Please How Do I Solve This Problem? by Extratyre01(m): 6:10am On May 01, 2022
I can get back your account, drop your mobile number or mail me
Re: Please How Do I Solve This Problem? by ewa20buredi100: 10:46pm On May 01, 2022
Extratyre01:
I can get back your account, drop your mobile number or mail me
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack Voting Venue, Killed APC Candidate, 8 Others In Gombe / Facebook Messenger Now Has Its Own Standalone Website / Square Enix’s Hitman: Sniper Hits The Play Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.