Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . (1099 Views)

Need Android App Developer To Modify My Existing Mobile App / Java Code Pls Modify This Code Help / I Need A Good PHP Programmer To Modify My Site (payment Involved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by shhai: 2:42pm On May 01, 2022
Happy New Month to all.

Help to modify our site https://shhaicapital.com/ and add the following :

(1) Please make the sign up / online registration to work perfectly that will enable new account holder to be able to views his or her dashboard and all savings and interest and loan and investment will be displaying on the account holder dashboard.payment for membership registration should be both online and direct bank deposit.

(2) when you click on the members registration offline the link is
not opening .make the link to be opening and let our bank account details be display on the page .make it in a way that new coming members are to fill the form after membership payment to our bank account . and once confirm the member account will be open and each member can view his or her account dashboard and see all transactions both on savings and loan and investments capital and interest if once we pay the member investment interest and capital let it also show on the member dashboard account .

(3) when you click on apply for personal loan and all others loans
this link that will appear https://account.shhaicapital.com/login
is not secured ,make it secured like the main site is secured.

(3) under products and service only loans and savings was added please
add investment and i will give you our investment package

when investment packages is clicked or loan packages is click please
use the calculator interest rates of any of this site and make it
adjustable that we can edit it and add our own rates at any time.

https://cowrywise.com/interest-tool

lastly we will give you a logo and you will use it to brand our website and rebrand the website color to the logo color.

If you can deliver within 3days then whatsapp me now on 09020020147

Please is 20k.
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by classicben3: 2:44pm On May 01, 2022
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by airsaylongcome: 3:35pm On May 01, 2022
Lol! Another fly-by-night "investment" business.

1 Like

Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2022
Authentication in 3 days and for that rubbish price undecided undecided. You guys practically have no idea on how development works at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by 1saed: 4:32pm On May 01, 2022
This offer isn't befitting of a developer

Worse case, you get a junky who might even be willing to accept less.

But in the end, the problem will become problems. You then need another budget to higher another junky, who ends up worsening ur situation.

Las las, u can build from scratch and articulate all the features u desire.

But this might mean.....more budget,

Another bogus shoot is to consume the service of https://Thriftplus.pythonanywhere.com

Those guys, there platform does exactly what it says

And u can sign up for free, at no risk , to test functions for a whole 24 hrs

My own candid suggestion
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by airsaylongcome: 4:54pm On May 01, 2022
1saed...facts
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 01, 2022
shhai:
Happy New Month to all.

Please is 20k.

No offense comrade but your tripping 20k, 3 days your on drugs? I can do the first one in 3 days for 30k but only a madman will do all for 20k you think programmers are jobeless fam? Or slaves? Not even mentioning the website design looks like it was rushed which will probably mean it'll be a headache adding new features

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by idu1(m): 6:20pm On May 01, 2022
All these for 20k?
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by Brainmer: 6:40pm On May 01, 2022
shhai:
Happy New Month to all.

(1) Please make the sign up / online registration to work perfectly that will enable new account holder to be able to views his or her dashboard and all savings and interest and loan and investment will be displaying on the account holder dashboard.payment for membership registration should be both online and direct bank deposit.

not opening .make the link to be opening and let our bank account details be display on the page .make it in a way that new coming members are to fill the form after membership payment to our bank account . and once confirm the member account will be open and each member can view his or her account dashboard and see all transactions both on savings and loan and investments capital and interest if once we pay the member investment interest and capital let it also show on the member dashboard account .

lastly we will give you a logo and you will use it to brand our website and rebrand the website color to the logo color.

Please is 20k.

20k isn't enough for hosting. The only way to meet the price go to codecanyon and buy a script called Livo Bank . you can edit the code to add more functionality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by Playermayweda(m): 7:01pm On May 02, 2022
Nigerians and shit pay. Better wise up and bring at least 80k
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by platymus: 7:40pm On May 02, 2022
shhai:
Happy New Month to all.

Please is 20k.

With this kind of approach,your app will never see the light of the day! By the way how will you now pay developers you want hire full time? How are you going to handle scalability? This must the craziest joke on nairaland
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by softcoder: 8:01pm On May 02, 2022
Am happy that most programmer don wake up , 3days and 20k
But trust me one mumu will go and apply and gave u more damage ,
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 02, 2022
You'll not make heaven
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by Frontend: 12:50am On May 03, 2022
Nawao 20k for all this
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by shhai: 3:36pm On May 03, 2022
JOB AWARDED. POST END.
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by delgroveng(m): 5:41am On May 04, 2022
Hello

I am really curious to see how the individual you outsource the fix handled it.

In my opinion, developers here, should take more jobs not just for the pay alone. As long as its meaningful, for the experience.
You are in Nigeria and you know the standard of living in Nigeria remains very low compared to other countries. Stop comparing yourselves to people out there. Many of u feeling like something here, can not get any gigs on Fiverr or other platform without a refferral.

The companies you help develop today, will bring you in tomorrow probably with a stock option and better pay. If you are so good and full of yourself. Go ahead and startup your own business, then u will know u still need the services of other professionals to scale up too. Lawyers will chop u, financial advisers will show u no be only smart. Lets try and do our part in supportin entrepreneurs tryin to create legitimate employment for themselves and for others

1 Like

Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by smith946: 11:20am On May 08, 2022
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by ujuogbaji21: 7:44pm On May 08, 2022
platymus:

With this kind of approach,your app will never see the light of the day! By the way how will you now pay developers you want hire full time? How are you going to handle scalability? This must the craziest joke on nairaland

This people are scammer don't invest shit in the business opening website with 20k very dumb.
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by ujuogbaji21: 9:17pm On May 08, 2022
delgroveng:
Hello

I am really curious to see how the individual you outsource the fix handled it.

In my opinion, developers here, should take more jobs not just for the pay alone. As long as its meaningful, for the experience.
You are in Nigeria and you know the standard of living in Nigeria remains very low compared to other countries. Stop comparing yourselves to people out there. Many of u feeling like something here, can not get any gigs on Fiverr or other platform without a refferral.

The companies you help develop today, will bring you in tomorrow probably with a stock option and better pay. If you are so good and full of yourself. Go ahead and startup your own business, then u will know u still need the services of other professionals to scale up too. Lawyers will chop u, financial advisers will show u no be only smart. Lets try and do our part in supportin entrepreneurs tryin to create legitimate employment for themselves and for others
[quote legitimare?? author=platymus post=112463771]
With this kind of approach,your app will never see the light of the day! By the way how will you now pay developers you want hire full time? How are you going to handle scalability? This must the craziest joke on nairaland[/quote]
Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by truthCoder: 10:45pm On May 08, 2022
shhai:
Happy New Month to all.

Please is 20k.

This is the response to your site registration after 7 days of the advert.

Re: We Need Someone To Modify Our Website . by delgroveng(m): 5:06am On May 09, 2022
[quote author=ujuogbaji21 post=112647821][/quote]
Tell me what you know about scalability. Am sure his biz request for a tech input is only a means to an end. 99% of the tech guys UI/UX are just glorified website designers. Developers are still understandable. How can he pay developers, is it Nigeria that u have light for only few hrs you want run a biz dependent on only online application.

Tech is just one department in a Biz operation and management.

(1) (Reply)

See Laptop Wey Person Wan Sell For 160k On Nairaland(pics) / Inspiring Your World!! Facepassion. / Enjoy Uninterrupted Power Supply With Inverter And Solar Backup System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.