Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Missing Person - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person (330 Views)

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / Missing Person Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Person by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2022
Please lala help me push this to the front page.

is the name of the girl with the attached picture, she told her parents that she will be traveling home (Ile-Ife, osun) from Ondo, they haven't seen her, her no is going through yet no one is picking.
Re: Missing Person by OlawaleBammie: 9:03pm On May 02, 2022
Ahh

Ondo to ife is not far, not more than 1:30 journey and the route is safe.

I can assure u shes safe, maybe didn't even go to ife,

Ask from her friends, if they know any guy with her that lives around okeigbo, olode, ifetedo and other subhurbs

By God grace u wil find her hale and hearty

Modified:- Op dey calm down na, i just called her now and she said she's fine, she said she's in ondo. She said she went to church but didn't take her fon along.

1 Like

Re: Missing Person by Lovethaa: 9:04pm On May 02, 2022
I know this babe personally and we still chatted this morning... @op .. are u sure ??

1 Like

Re: Missing Person by Olaoluwa112(m): 9:11pm On May 02, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] thank you, we've seen her. she dropped her phone at how travelled to her sister's place.
she just returned to see a lot of calls both from families and friends.
Re: Missing Person by OlawaleBammie: 9:14pm On May 02, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
[color=#990000][/color]
thank you, we've seen her.
she dropped her phone at how travelled to her sister's place.

remove her number pls
Re: Missing Person by Blakjewelry(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2022
I pray she is found, because evil has become a norm in Nigeria
Re: Missing Person by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:35pm On May 02, 2022
Cha E!

There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without Coming Across One Bad News Or The Other In This Country Nigeria.
Re: Missing Person by LokoH(m): 9:56pm On May 02, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
[color=#990000][/color] thank you, we've seen her. she dropped her phone at how travelled to her sister's place.
Remove her fone number from the post. Dagi dagi lomieun

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Scores Feared Dead In Rivers Church Stampede / Stefflon Don Ex-girlfriend To Burnaboy Replied Him For Sharing A Cryptic Post / Notorious Prison Breaker Arrested Again After Jail Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.