Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

B - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / B (1927 Views)

Is Pgd In Elect/elect A Waste Of Time? / A B.tech In Project Management, What Next? Advice Needed / Ccna And Ccnp Testking And Pass4sure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B by Olayemisamuel(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2011
Re: B by AjanleKoko: 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2011
Invest in a CCIE rather than the Msc.
Then send your CVs to all the various companies that do IP networking. Telnet, Resourcery, Gateway, and the likes. I am sure you'll find something, because you have a good degree already.
Msc in Engineering won't really help you at this time.
Re: B by Olayemisamuel(m): 10:03pm On Jul 11, 2011
Re: B by AjanleKoko: 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2011
No its not.
Not in Nigeria anyway.
Try and see if you can find a job. CCNP is not a small certification, in which area is your CCNP? routing and switching/internetworking, design track, or voice?
Re: B by Olayemisamuel(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2011
Re: B by monex(m): 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2011
@
AjanleKoko:

Invest in a CCIE rather than the Msc.
Then send your CVs to all the various companies that do IP networking. Telnet, Resourcery, Gateway, and the likes. I am sure you'll find something, because you have a good degree already.
Msc in Engineering won't really help you at this time.
Ajanlekoko. which area of CCNP will u have advised for Mr. Samuel cos i have a brother in his shoes (only CCNA +ITIL + 2.1 engineering and no job).
Re: B by yamakuza: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2011
In which state do you intend to do your masters?

I believe you can work and study, and places like lagos, abuja and ph abound with side gigs that can keep you going.

If not for your lack of practicals, you should be financially independent enough by now to complete the ccie on your own.

Not to worry, ccnp can still open doors. Just dont head for an obscure village. But who knows, you might even be a local champion there and flog them wella.

Lolz.
Re: B by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2011
@Op, I envy you bruh! Looks like you have got it going. Everything on your side!
Age. Qualifications. Parents that give a damn. You just need to tie your qualifications together to develop a career path of 'your' choice. IF you want a phd a lecturing job. GOFORIT!
If you want the field? Get it.
But don't pass up the chance of getting your parents pay for an msc if they 'can'.
why not consider one of em online masters and put your handsome resume to work while at at it. But it may be quite expensive.

(1) (Reply)

Helicopter Piloting / How Was Your AAT Induction? / PLC, VFD Programming With HMI/SCADA Integration Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.