Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,159 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Google Plus Api Developers Group - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Google Plus Api Developers Group (2311 Views)

Two Step Verification Or Authentication Using Sms Api (tutorial) / Php Developers Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Plus Api Developers Group by xcelmind(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2011
Hello Friends,

Very soon Google will open up the API of Google + affording us developers to build different applications on it. This is our time i believe to start preparing our ideas and what app to develop as soon as they make the API public. If you are interested in building an app or you have an idea just send your email to stanley@techaviva.com.

If you haven't gotten any invite yet, drop your email here and i will invite you to join google +. If you are a developer and want to be the first to know when google releases the API, you can drop your email with the google developers mailing list here. https://services.google.com/fb/forms/plusdevelopers/.

Lastly i want to inform you of the kind of app that people will be really interested about. If you are building apps, think more about communication (content, hangout activities) than games.

A mobile app with interesting interface seems like the best solution.

This is our chance!
Re: Google Plus Api Developers Group by skydancer: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2011
I think most will start by developing the most popular apps on facebook grin wink
Re: Google Plus Api Developers Group by Mobinga: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2011
Submitted a long time ago. Don't be in a hurry, the full package neva even land sef.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6550285/what-api-is-used-by-google-android-app/
Re: Google Plus Api Developers Group by xcelmind(m): 1:41am On Jul 12, 2011
HelloMobinga,

Good one there. I see you are on top of the game. I would like to see you at the innovation hub at Sabo, Jaba soon. We can discuss more on the business of app technology.

(1) (Reply)

Which Training Center Can Someone Learn How To Program Quickly / How Taxi Booking Apps Are Enhancing The Profitability Of Taxi Businesses / Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.