Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tt (888 Views)

Mai Titi Leaked Video & Photos Latest Nude TT Twitter & Reddit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tt by Olam09(m): 8:33pm On May 05, 2022
T angry angry
Re: Tt by Leemekzy: 9:30pm On May 05, 2022
Ok.
Re: Tt by Acidosis(m): 10:13pm On May 05, 2022
Olam09:
https://www.nairaland.com/7107993/wife-never-put-pix-dp

1. Throughout that day i was down and depressed just reminiscing about all the special moments we've once had together.

2. Note: within the week we broke up i suffered alot of misfortune. My laptop got wet while working in the rain. I loose alot of money on my biz also.

Same week you said you were depressed? Of course, misfortune could never have been far from you in the week you broke up. Same week you used your laptop in the rain? Your girlfriend wasn't responsible for your success. Your inability to manage your emotions is why you failed in your business.

I think you're trying too hard to convince us that you made the right decision by begging your girl's family to forgive you. grin You don't have to, bro. Wear your SIMPle cap with boldness.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tt by complexBoss12: 10:16pm On May 05, 2022
No be for my mouth you go hear say u nor get sense undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tt by Dollywood(m): 10:41pm On May 05, 2022
Moonlight Tales by Olam09.
Re: Tt by Olam09(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2022
Acidosis:

Same week you said you were depressed? Of course, misfortune could never have been far from you in the week you broke up. Same week you used your laptop in the rain? Your girlfriend wasn't responsible for your success. Your inability to manage your emotions is why you failed in your business.

I think you're trying too hard to convince us that you made the right decision by begging your girl's family to forgive you. grin You don't have to, bro. Wear your SIMPle cap with boldness.

Never begged her family mf.
Re: Tt by Assumptabeke(f): 11:21pm On May 05, 2022
But she's actually single now as you're yet to make her your wife..... Lmao

1 Like

Re: Tt by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:14am On May 06, 2022
Yes you are right, as I don’t find it necessary when you post someone you are not married to. Infact it is extremely childish! Living a private life is very important .

But from your write up, I’d advise you take it slow as I don’t feel that lady loves you enough. She blocking you and you having to beg this much shows something is up and she might just be with you out of pity.

You can’t force love, so stop begging when people decide to leave.

4 Likes

Re: Tt by Desperados(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Yes you are right, as I don’t find it necessary when you post someone you are not married to. Infact it is extremely childish! Living a private life is very important .

But from your write up, I’d advise you take it slow as I don’t feel that lady loves you enough. She blocking you and you having to beg this much shows something is up and she might just be with you out of pity.

You can’t force love, so stop begging when people decide to leave.

You are on point, abeg tell am.

OP abeg i just want you to read through ur whole story, then pick out all the redflags and ur problems so you can work on them or you will still come back here to cry of this girlfriend issue again.

We nor need to call you SIMP cos ur own don pass that level.

SIMPs better pass lik this.
Re: Tt by Karleb(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2022
From your write up, your girl obviously doesn't love you. At least, not like you love her.

But what do we know. undecided
Re: Tt by SHINJA: 1:29pm On May 06, 2022
You are a mumu man op..70 years old man

I miss abroad...This kind thing no fit happen for abroad sad
Re: Tt by emmanuelbrown26: 2:28pm On May 06, 2022
Olam09:
https://www.nairaland.com/7107993/wife-never-put-pix-dp

In contribution to the thread above.

I had a similar issue with my babe. I use to post my fiancee like kilode, i don use am do Facebook cover pics tire and even WhatsApp dp. But she has never posted me for once on a normal day, na only on my birthday she do post and e no pass WhatsApp status and Facebook story post. I started thinking like this same man to the extent that i created a fake survey and tricked her into filling the survey form, she claimed she was single in the survey form. The stuff broke my heart to the extent that i decided to end the relationship in my mind. After some days i was angry then i finally revealed to her that i created the survey to test her (I know i screw up) she became infuriated while she reported me to her families (Trying to play the victim.) I told her i wanted to end the relationship then we broke up. Throughout that day i was down and depressed just reminiscing about all the special moments we've once had together. After few hours i forgave her in my mind, regretting why i broke up with her then i began calling phone line but it was busy. That was when it dawned on me that she's blocked my number and my WhatsApp. Later i sent her Facebook messages asking her to forgive me and that we should get back. She replied and said I've broken the trust she had for me, she said for me to trick her into filling the survey form. Definitely I'll one day set a trap for her. She listened to her sister's advice of blocking me everywhere. After some while she stopped replying my fb messages, it went on for days as i try every means to contact her but all to no avail. Few days i decided to contact her mum, she told me everything my girlfriend said happened and i asked her to beg her for me. She did and asked me to come see her whenever I'm less busy for her to be able to settle the matter. We finally settled the fight and got back together.
The context of this writeup is to let you understand that your lover who doesn't post you nor use you as his/her dp does not mean he/she doesn't love you, there might be a reason for that. I know some mf will call me simp grin
U hv already called yourself chief simp
Re: Tt by emmanuelbrown26: 2:29pm On May 06, 2022
complexBoss12:
No be for my mouth you go hear say u nor get sense undecided
lolsssssssss naija guys no get joy at all, u dun already call an senseless fellow

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Family Out, I Don't Want To Make A Costly Mistake / Freight Services to Nigeria / Free Legal Representatives And Lawyers For The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.