Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Is Something Wrong With Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Something Wrong With Me? (426 Views)

Is There Something Wrong With Me? / There Is Absolutely Something Wrong With My Pregnancy / What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Something Wrong With Me? by SimpleGuy001: 5:20pm On May 10, 2022
I’m facing a lot of issues currently, things just seems to be going bad for me and I’m so down.

I just need advise or encouragement, this place is like a therapy for me.

I’m a first class graduate quite alright but I struggle honestly through examinations and a whole lot. At some point I feel like things are going alright but then things just go off.

Everything I do, I just need to put extra hardwork. Stresses me

People look like you like things are going well but within me I know it’s not really like that.

You put effort and it looks like your effort aren’t yielding cry
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by SimpleGuy001: 5:23pm On May 10, 2022
There’s just a pressure on me. It’s looking like I wasted 4 months and money (200k) of my time trying to pursue a professional certification and it seems I didn’t read anything

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by SimpleGuy001: 5:24pm On May 10, 2022
I’m going through a lot, maybe I need deliverance
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Vision101(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2022
Go close to God. Life can be nasty no matter your brilliance. I've said this several times from experience.
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by superCleanworks(m): 5:29pm On May 10, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
There’s just a pressure on me. It’s looking like I wasted 4 months and money (200k) of my time trying to pursue a professional certification and it seems I didn’t read anything

many men you see today doing well and living happy fell 100 times before they got just one upliftment.
i am not saying you have to fall that much to attain success but you have to keep your head up and hope for breakthrough.
it could have been worse.
many people better than you never got the chance to try and many have all the resources to try but they are somewhere spending that money on crack cocaine. They are not even aware of their own problems but you are here with your mind intact and still making effort. Even when your success comes, there will still be testing periods. Many lose it all a day after congratulations start to come, what should we say?
it is hard but keep your eyes on the prize, you are not doing bad at all.

3 Likes

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 10, 2022
What did you invest on? The name?
Before investing, how sure are you with the end result. Maybe you made a mistake of investing wrongly
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by SimpleGuy001: 6:02pm On May 10, 2022
Sweetplum:
What did you invest on? The name?
Before investing, how sure are you with the end result. Maybe you made a mistake of investing wrongly

It’s a course. Not like a business investment, a professional certification and I’m not doing so good at it currently. Taking the exam currently
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by SimpleGuy001: 6:03pm On May 10, 2022
superCleanworks:

many men you see today doing well and living happy fell 100 times before they got just one upliftment.
i am not saying you have to fall that much to attain success but you have to keep your head up and hope for breakthrough.
it could have been worse.
many better than you never got the chance to try and many have all the resources to try but they are somewhere spending that money on crack cocaine but you are here making effort.
it is hard but keep your eyes on the prize, you are not doing bad at all.

Thanks, will try
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Kingpin1000: 6:33pm On May 10, 2022
O.P you don't need any deliverance.
The moment you think your predicament is spiritual that is when your trouble start,because you'll be looking for solutions at the wrong places.
I lost my life savings within the space of 7hrs.
I was devastated, hospitalized and frustrated.
Bro our problem is that we tend to compare ourselves with others. Unfortunately everyone will not grow at thesame pace, forget about your struggles, take your growth one at a time. You should know that at the end of the day,you are responsible for you own happiness.
You are not a failure.

1 Like

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by tonididdy(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2022
Kingpin1000:
The moment you think your predicament is spiritual that is when your trouble start,because you'll be looking for solutions at the wrong places.
Bro our problem is that we tend to compare ourselves with others. Unfortunately everyone will not grow at thesame pace, forget about your struggles, take your growth one at a time. You should know that at the end of the day,you are responsible for you own happiness.
You are not a failure.
Plus for now avoid unwanted pressure ( woman) and focus fully on youself

2 Likes

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by SimpleGuy001: 6:30am On May 11, 2022
Kingpin1000:
You are not a failure.

Hmm, thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Dad Kicks Son Out Of His House (vid) / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Best State/city In Nigeria To Move To As A Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.