Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Academic Research Writers Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Academic Research Writers Needed (663 Views)

Academic Research Analyst Needed For A Medium Term Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Academic Research Writers Needed by HiringSpree(f): 11:33pm On May 10, 2022
I created a thread earlier. So, I noticed a lot of copywriters and blog writers followed me.

Academic Writers are very important too. But, as I said, just follow my handle. I will drop the website URL once I have the go ahead.

Please, no need to PM me except you need an HR. I am just an online HR that's hired to hire the best.

I will post their web URL here, so your DM is like waste of time

This is the highest I've seen in Nigeria so far.

Hint: guys with publications have a 70% possibility of being hired

2 Likes

Re: Academic Research Writers Needed by Edrick: 12:12pm On May 12, 2022
Hi, op. We’re still waiting for you.
Re: Academic Research Writers Needed by odutolu1(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2022
HiringSpree:
I created a thread earlier. So, I noticed a lot of copywriters and blog writers followed me.

Academic Writers are very important too. But, as I said, just follow my handle. I will drop the website URL once I have the go ahead.

Please, no need to PM me except you need an HR. I am just an online HR that's hired to hire the best.

I will post their web URL here, so your DM is like waste of time

Pay is 8N/Word and above. This is the highest I've seen in Nigeria so far.

Hint: guys with publications have a 60% possibility of being hired

Earnestly waiting
Re: Academic Research Writers Needed by HiringSpree(f): 4:10pm On May 12, 2022
Hi Nairalanders,

As promised, application can now roll in. Don't forget, for them to chose to pay N8/word and above. It means they are looking for the best. For them to hire me, it means they are looking for perfect writers.

This is not a manna from above. They want top qualified writers.

Here is the link: www.gigdraft.com/writer/apply

Follow their social media pages for updates

Instagram: @gigdraft_
Facebook: @gigdraft
Tweeter: @gigdraft
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/gigdraft
Tiktok: @gigdraft

I wish you all the best

Re: Academic Research Writers Needed by TimmyA: 2:01am On May 13, 2022
Check the op profile for new posts

https://www.nairaland.com/7123416/top-paying-website-writers-8n-word
Edrick:
Hi, op. We’re still waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Academic Research Writers Needed by HiringSpree(f): 7:51am On May 18, 2022
We on Twitter also guys

www.twitter.com/gigdraft

Check us on LinkedIn:

www.linkedin.com/company/gigdraft

Good morning from your HR girl
Re: Academic Research Writers Needed by Madonnajames: 12:55pm On May 28
Are you passionate about academic research and skilled in engineering? Assignment Desk is currently seeking talented writers to join our team. As an expert in engineering assignment help, you'll have the opportunity to assist students in tackling complex engineering projects. Our platform offers a flexible schedule, competitive compensation, and the chance to contribute to students' academic success. Whether you're an experienced professional or a budding researcher, we welcome your expertise. Join us in empowering students to excel in their engineering studies while honing your own research skills. Apply today to become a valued member of our academic writing community.

(1) (Reply)

Typing Jobs / Natures Stablity With Regards To Balance / Life Is A Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.