Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

;;; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ;;; (996 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

;;; by Nobody: 2:22am On Jul 13, 2011
''''''''''''''
Re: ;;; by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 13, 2011
There is nothing like western education olodo!! Education is education, Whether you are educated in school or made ignorant has nothing to do with western or eastern whatever!!

And for the record, nothing like 'Western' ok? civilization is civilization, education is education!!

It is the ignorance of the white man and his deep desire to keep separating himself from other mankind that breeds those kind of words,

they make up words like 'minority' and 'coloured' etc, while having no name for themselves, well, I call em by their skin colour which ain't white,

Seriously, let it slide, The white man's ignorance is not the problem of the world, it is the white man's problem okay? Education is education!!!
Re: ;;; by campbell05: 5:48am On Jul 13, 2011
@ Poster YOU ARE VERY STUPID MAN.
Re: ;;; by jamace(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2011
OP
My concern in the matter is, why is Boko Haram still looking for what is already existing? Sharia has been in the North even before their agitation started.

Boko Haram is being sponsored by some faceless individuals and organizations who have political grudges with the govt of the day, and are bent on destabilizing the country because the Northern peoples mantra of "To rule Nigeria is the birthright of the North" has been broken.
Re: ;;; by molola(f): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2011
the only reason you can compose that sorry excuse of a comment o yoursn is because you are a product of that so called westrn education.

if it is a sin why did you go to to school in the first place

you are a hypocrite of the highest order shocked

go and sign up with boko haram and lets see how long you will last tongue
Re: ;;; by okosodo: 9:22am On Jul 13, 2011
Pls close this Boko infested thread
Re: ;;; by damipaul(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2011
when are we getting over this Boko Haram Saga?!
Re: ;;; by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
I think we are all emotionally reacting over the surface glossing, >, !!!,  <  did you bother to looking deep into what turned them into radical elements?
Re: ;;; by Arielle: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
@ OP, who gives a flaming sh it what turned them radical? You think other people don't have problems? Do you think other Nigerians are not also going through the immense hardship caused by our leaders, majority of whom have been of the very same tribe and religion as these scum of the earth. Are the rest of us bearing arms and killing all and sundry? What gives them the right to take the lives of other Nigerians? Don't you dare come to this board and spout such dispicable rot. People like you are the reason why a lot of people the world over hate muslims and your religion. You, sir, and the rest of your ilk, are hypocritical charlatans. You hide behind religion, yet perpertrate such inhumanity to your fellow man. You condemn others for the way they chose to live, yet daily you reap the benefits of the freedoms, achievements and progress their way of life affords you. Get the he ll off this board if you have nothing intelligent to contribute. Oh i forgot, intelligent thought escapes you.
Re: ;;; by Andrew3(m): 8:29pm On Jul 13, 2011
ignorance, look at uae, saudi, are they not muslims? are they not practicing the so called education?
Re: ;;; by IYANGBALI: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2011
@poster you be real olodo infact you should be living with animals in the jungle.
Re: ;;; by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2011
@op

how did you end up writing those words? western education or almajiri education?
Re: ;;; by ektbear: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
lmao
Re: ;;; by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 14, 2011
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/africa/2010/02/20102102505798741.html

AND YOU WONDER WHY THEY CAME BACK ANGRY??

am sure yar'adua will be turning in his grave,
Re: ;;; by texazzpete(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2011
great1:

am sure yar'adua will be turning in his grave,

Why don't YOU hasten over to your own grave?
I think of all my intelligent friends that have died due to illnesses etc, And i can't help feeling a sense of injustice that a cretin like yourself is still alive and kicking.
Re: ;;; by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 14, 2011
texazzpete:

Why don't YOU hasten over to your own grave?
I think of all my intelligent friends that have died due to illnesses etc, And i can't help feeling a sense of injustice that a cretin like yourself is still alive and kicking.

You are Sagamite I guess, Always calling forumites cretin lol!!!! Funny though!!!
Re: ;;; by texazzpete(m): 11:14am On Jul 14, 2011
9jaganja:

You are Sagamite I guess,  Always calling forumites cretin lol!!!! Funny though!!!

Me, Sagamite ke? I no dey do dual personality for NL.
Words like 'cretin', 'brainless' etc are not censored by NL so i use them once in a while. I have zero tolerance for brainless people. The poster that is complaining about Western education while typing in English using a western developed computer qualifies as a grade A i'mbecile  grin
Re: ;;; by micklplus(m): 11:33am On Jul 14, 2011
^^^
Exactly my point!

The Op should have used the slate we used to write on as a child back in days and he probably should have written in arabic on sand at the sea shore!!!
Hypocrite of the highest order!!!
Re: ;;; by jmaine: 11:38am On Jul 14, 2011
Na craze dey worry the OP cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Most Corrupt Nation On The Face Of The Earth. Says This New Mogul / Intercom Pabx System, Cctv Cameras, Video Door Phone Installation / Traffic Experience On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.