Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,989,694 members, 7,278,654 topics. Date: Friday, 27 January 2023 at 09:17 AM

Content Writing Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Content Writing Training (132 Views)

Which Should I Go For Between Auto Repair And Content Writing? / Would You Consider A Career In Blockchain Content Writing?? / Content Writing  Tips For Beginners In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Training by Makarios62(f): 11:17am On May 12, 2022
It is no news that ASUU strike has been extended by 12 more weeks. Jeez...I feel for you guys.

I know how it feels to stay at home expecting the strike to be called off.

When I resumed university in 2013, we hadn't spent more than three months in school and my school went on an indefinite strike, or maybe it was ASUU. I can't remember. But I know we had to go back home.

People who knew I resumed school were surprised to see me at home after few weeks. I was tired of explaining to them that my school was on strike. So I know how it feels.

I wish I knew some things then while waiting for the strike to end. I wish I knew about digital skills. But, it's never too late.

Are you an undergraduate who thought you would resume today only to find out that the strike has been extended again?

You've been seeing around that you need to learn a digital skill but you thought you would go back to school soon and you don't want anything to interfere with your studies. Trust me, I understand. I have been there.

But now that you realize that you still have to be at home for 12 more weeks, if not more.

Let me teach you CONTENT WRITING and show you how I have been earning from it for over three years now.

All you need is your phone with internet access and concentration.

Just for one day, let me show you how it is done.

I will also give you an opportunity to earn before the class commences, isn't that cool?

Quickly pay 1k to 0252226039 GTB, Faleye Abimbola Tinuola to get a spot. Send evidence of payment to 08139223138.

Once the class is filled, no more access for that price.

GET IN NOW!

1 Share

Re: Content Writing Training by slimiyke(m): 11:19am On May 12, 2022
After payment what next??
Re: Content Writing Training by Makarios62(f): 3:03pm On May 12, 2022
slimiyke:
After payment what next??

After payment, send a WhatsApp message to 08139223138 to be added to the training group. That is where the training will take place.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Cut Back On Expenses (and Save Money) / Important Courses For Career Development / Buy Your Data At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.