Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Am In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am In Hell (684 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / A Deeper Life Woman End Up In Hell For Using A Rubber Thread / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Hell by darkness20: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2011
hello   nairaland!   My   name   is   damion.i   died   six   years ago   and   since   then   i   have   been   in   hell.before   i use   to   think   that   hell  was   a   place   of   toment   but   later  realised   it   was   a   place   of   meriment (enjoyment).since   i   came   here   i   have   been   eating   and   drinking,having  sex,smoking  weed,marrying   and   having  many   cuncubines.in  here(hell)  life  is   beautiful.you  are  oppoturned  to  meet  politicians,musicians,and  stars.can  you   believe  as  i  am  talking  to  you  now,i  am  winning  and   dinning  with  two   of  nigeria's  ex-president  (general  sani  abacha  and  dr  nnamdi  azikiwe)da  grin  is  my  house  boy  and  at  the  same  time  my  gateman.ya  'radua  is  my   roommate.his  always   crying  and  pleads  with  the   devil  to allow  him  go  back to  the earth  and  complete his tenure  in office  so that he can  continue  to  embezzle  public  fund.cheaf  bola  ige also pleads with  the devil  to  allow him go back to the earth so that he can bring hiss killers to justice.but as for me this is where i belong.this is my destiny.
May god help me
stay tight and remain blessed
Re: Am In Hell by caplox: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2011
May God help you indeed.
Re: Am In Hell by Talkyaown: 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2011
what are you feeling like?
Re: Am In Hell by Jenwitemi(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2011
Lucky you. Oluwole dey for yonder? People destined for heaven might need help with visas when the desire to emigrate to hell hits them. grin
darkness20:

hello   nairaland!   My   name   is   damion.i   died   six   years ago   and   since   then   i   have   been   in   hell.before   i use   to   think   that   hell  was   a   place   of   toment   but   later  realised   it   was   a   place   of   meriment (enjoyment).since   i   came   here   i   have   been   eating   and   drinking,having  sex,smoking  weed,marrying   and   having  many   cuncubines.in  here(hell)  life  is   beautiful.you  are  oppoturned  to  meet  politicians,musicians,and  stars.can  you   believe  as  i  am  talking  to  you  now,i  am  winning  and   dinning  with  two   of  nigeria's  ex-president  (general  sani  abacha  and  dr  nnamdi  azikiwe)da  grin  is  my  house  boy  and  at  the  same  time  my  gateman.ya  'radua  is  my   roommate.his  always   crying  and  pleads  with  the   devil  to allow  him  go  back to  the earth  and  complete his tenure  in office  so that he can  continue  to  embezzle  public  fund.cheaf  bola  ige also pleads with  the devil  to  allow him go back to the earth so that he can bring hiss killers to justice.but as for me this is where i belong.this is my destiny.
May god help me
Re: Am In Hell by Digriz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2011
darkness20:

May god help me
u are F to L

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Prophesy Dooms Day For Politicians And Government / To Love People Is Debt Owed / Cheer Up There Is Hope For You .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.