Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! (4332 Views)

FCT Police Arrest Chukwuemeka Oputa Aka "Pounds & Dollars" (photo) / BREAKING: ESN Impersonator Arrested In Enugu, Confesses (video) / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by zedegit: 8:10pm On May 18, 2022
The so called python king that made threats about shooting people on 17, 18,19 and 20 has been caught by the Nigerian police.

The mofo resides in Lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by ThePlugg(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2022
ehn don red for am

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by overdrive(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by jetwonder(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2022
grin this guy don the regret, by the time Dem finish with him.him go here when!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Kingpin1000: 8:25pm On May 18, 2022
Look at the super headline, what a foolish headline.
O.P what is the O.P trying to portray?
Sinbad (Python king)
Look at what He did to himself through social media influence.
He took the joke too far.
The young man was not smart enough to know it can be traced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Creamypie(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2022
E don B for am. When I say most of Biafra people supporting d nonsense in DA east are in delta state and surrounding states, them wan use quote finish me. Many of em on this forum dey enjoy for delta state wey we join make free for all to live as they wish.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Felimax(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2022
Very beautiful development.
Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Felimax(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2022
Creamypie:
E din B for am. When I say most of Biafra people supporting d nonsense in DA east are in delta state and surrounding states, them wan use quote finish me. Many of em on this forum dey e joy for delta state wey we join make free for all.

They are everywhere. They have their eyes anywhere 4 - 10 Igbos are gathered there are IPOB members with lots of women among them. I will keep hitting for Lagos to know that IPOB is strongly in Lagos.

I told them we will soon start counting scores they thought I was joking. This Delta State una turn eyes face go purge una.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by tillaman(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2022
Sinbad sin is bad truly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by ManIzHot: 9:09pm On May 18, 2022

Going to East or west is kinda scary to me right now

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Danibonk(m): 9:14pm On May 18, 2022
The guy no go see Monday court hearing because police go take vengeance on all them colleagues them don kill

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Blackman7: 10:16pm On May 18, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
Nawa o

This should be a lesson for all brainwashed savage demented IPOB sympathize here on nairaland running there mouth. Idiotic pigs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by sukar886: 11:05pm On May 18, 2022
kingjis:

Igbos are stupid and foolish

Their foolish leader are all afraid to come down to south east to lead them ,they are in different countries giving orders

While the foolish goats will listen and start killing themselves
Ur generations are fools

Fools
Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by sukar886: 11:06pm On May 18, 2022
kingjis:

Igbos are stupid and foolish

Their foolish leader are all afraid to come down to south east to lead them ,they are in different countries giving orders

While the foolish goats will listen and start killing themselves

Fools
All your generation are fools

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Eben91: 12:12am On May 19, 2022
Pls can I get the link to listen to the rubbish threat he gave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by bestman09(m): 4:19am On May 19, 2022
shocked
Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by LOVEGINO(m): 4:22am On May 19, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

Igbos are stupid? Your linkage, generation, family are foolish? What is wrong with you dude? The Terrorist group IPOB doesn't represent even 1 percent of if Igbo population and you are generalising the whole stuff.
what a matured response.
Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Kingkzee(m): 4:41am On May 19, 2022
Stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by gulfer: 4:53am On May 19, 2022
It always amazes me how quick and tactful the DSS are to approach issues regarding ipob, which is a good thing. One only wishes the same energy and tactfulness is inputted going after the bandits that are still daily making calls and sending videos and pictures without our security agents getting close to them angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by headbasher96(m): 5:46am On May 19, 2022
Police go gather change that name from sinbad to chizerem i kid u not

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:54am On May 19, 2022
The selfish ones are the ones in support of sit at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Nobody: 6:06am On May 19, 2022
Ibomb developer grin grin grin Biafra yen yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by studentofTruth: 6:39am On May 19, 2022
The origin of the UGM can be traced to the End SARS saga in Lagos State.

UGM is likely a revenge response to the belief that Nnamdi Kanu instigated the EndSars destructions. Their handlers hired by the actors.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by kingjis: 7:07am On May 19, 2022
Owerri1stSon:

Igbos are stupid? Your linkage, generation, family are foolish. What is wrong with you dude? The Terrorist group IPOB doesn't represent even 1 percent of the Igbo population and you are generalising the whole stuff.

You are among the foolish and stupid Igbos ,at your age you can't spell lineage...Shame on you..Am sorry for your parents for spending so much on you just to send you to school..You are a big waste

Mumu based on statistic Igbos illiterates supporting ipob is higher than sane Igbos that don't ..When the number are higher it means majority fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by kingjis: 7:09am On May 19, 2022
sukar886:

All your generation are fools

Fools like your parents
Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by realstars: 7:20am On May 19, 2022
Its time for python king to dance.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by Owerri1stSon: 7:43am On May 19, 2022
kingjis:

You are among the foolish and stupid Igbos ,at your age you can't spell lineage...Shame on you..Am sorry for your parents for spending so much on you just to send you to school..You are a big waste

Mumu based on statistic Igbos illiterates supporting ipob is higher than sane Igbos that don't ..When the number are higher it means majority fool

The echelon of your education I believe was where mine started. That aside.

I would appreciate if you are courageous enough to tell us your tribe?
Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by pepperdemzombie: 8:46am On May 19, 2022
1. This is a Fulani herdsman.
2. Lagos/Ibadan Expressway news
3. Ogbomosho Journalism
4. DSS witch hunting of innocent Igbo textile trader going to shop grin
See the small boy using remote to control the cowards all the way from Lagos
Re: Breaking: ESN Python King AKA Sinbad Caught!!! by bmdmix13: 8:50am On May 19, 2022
So he stays in lagos grin n making people loose business cause of sit @ home dat doesn't really contribute to their fight

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bloody Valentine: 2 Unilag Students Killed In Cult Clash Over Female Student / Snake Killed While Feasting On A Lizard In My Area — Pics, Videos / Lady Strangled To Death By Her Boyfriend After Denying Him S£x (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.