Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Mastering Python - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mastering Python (147 Views)

Mastering The Skies: A Deep Dive Into The Best DJI Mavic Drones / Salesforce: A Comprehensive Guide To Mastering Sales And Customer Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mastering Python by varunsngh: 7:08am On May 23, 2022
Will learning and mastering Python get me anywhere?

1 Like

Re: Mastering Python by divlsingh: 8:44am On May 23, 2022
Hey,

The company only hires people who will do some productive work and will bring profit to a company. If you learn Python and have good problem-solving skills, the company will surely hire you whether you have a degree or not.

I always say, there is only one thing that you can not do with Python i.e NOTHING! It means that you can do almost everything with Python. There are great libraries which can help you to do anything.

So, first, learn Python, build some awesome projects, put them on GitHub, including those on your resume, and 100% company will hire you. Build cool and helpful stuff and if you make it as an open-source project or something, let that be small, but it will make your resume have more weightage.

Even if that company or that firm does not hire you, leave that firm because they don't want to prosper and have a good worker, which will profit them. At least I would hire anyone, who can help me earn profit.

In order to get an in-depth understanding of the need for Python for Data Science, do have a look.

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Epson Connect Printer Setup Cannot Find The Printer? / USA Standardization, Ultra Slim & Extra Clean Used Laptops. / Miracle Digital Edition (1 Month) | Miracle Digital Edition Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.