Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Devops Engineer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Devops Engineer? (245 Views)

What You Need To Know About Microsoft Azure Devops / Devops Post Graduate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devops Engineer? by varunsngh: 6:49am On May 24, 2022
Which programming language is mostly used by DevOps engineers?

1 Like

Re: Devops Engineer? by divlsingh: 8:49am On May 24, 2022
DevOps itself is a booming course in the market at present and we don't need any other programming language to get into DevOps also it's important to just have an idea about Linux or java as it is much easier to remember the coding part. The brain can tune itself for certain coding scripts.

DevOps doesn't even include much coding part in order to understand better it said to learn Linux part as a basic. Never conclude yourself to learn a specific program before learning DevOps.

I didn’t learn any kind of coding language before learning DevOps and it’s better to learn DevOps in a good environment that gives value to education like Edureka where I have taken my DevOps Training program right from basic Linux to the core modules are covered in the program with utmost speed and accuracy in the program.

They have an excellent program structure of DevOps, which helps the student get a job easier and quicker. I opted for Mindbox training for their enormous program structure and course curriculum and mostly live projects which are very essential to practice.

Do contact them for more details!!! All the Best !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Laptops Specification For Digital Marketing / True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds With Power Bank / Sony Playstation 3 Ps3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.