Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please I Need Help!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Help!!!!! (839 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help!!!!! by Slimkween: 9:32am On May 25, 2022
A very blessed morning to all our nairalanders. Please I'm in a situation where I'll need all the answers and help I can get. I'm currently in school and it's been almost a week now of hunger strike. I've made a decision not to borrow which leads me to ask the good business and empowered people of nairaland here, please is there any job one can start without a capital especially online job?.
Please don't get me wrong. I press my phone everyday but it's this same phone that people are using to make legit money. It wouldn't hurt to be receiving alert of as small as 500 or 1k.
I know of affiliate marketing, amazon KDP and the rest, but the capital needed to start is not available (62k). So please any ideas will be highly welcomed because even as I type this my belle dey sing hunger anthem ��.
Please moderator help move to front page���
Re: Please I Need Help!!!!! by MrDigitalVentur: 10:23pm On May 25, 2022
Write for people
Re: Please I Need Help!!!!! by Slimkween: 3:24pm On May 26, 2022
MrDigitalVentur:
Write for people
How do you mean please?
Re: Please I Need Help!!!!! by MrDigitalVentur: 8:47pm On May 26, 2022
There are different people looking for who to write for them on a topic

Write for them and get paid
Re: Please I Need Help!!!!! by KingofHearts(m): 12:04am On May 27, 2022
Slimkween:
A very blessed morning to all our nairalanders. Please I'm in a situation where I'll need all the answers and help I can get. I'm currently in school and it's been almost a week now of hunger strike. I've made a decision not to borrow which leads me to ask the good business and empowered people of nairaland here, please is there any job one can start without a capital especially online job?.
Please don't get me wrong. I press my phone everyday but it's this same phone that people are using to make legit money. It wouldn't hurt to be receiving alert of as small as 500 or 1k.
I know of affiliate marketing, amazon KDP and the rest, but the capital needed to start is not available (62k). So please any ideas will be highly welcomed because even as I type this my belle dey sing hunger anthem ��.

Register mobile phones/gadgets/car Vin/items and help flag/report stolen items. You get 50% commission.WhatsApp in bio
No capital,no investment,just same phone and data you are wasting. A girl registered 300 people and got 30k in 2days. There’s no reason you can’t beat that.
Re: Please I Need Help!!!!! by Slimkween: 4:08pm On May 27, 2022
KingofHearts:

Register mobile phones/gadgets/car Vin/items and help flag/report stolen items. You get 50% commission.WhatsApp in bio
No capital,no investment,just same phone and data you are wasting. A girl registered 300 people and got 30k in 2days. There’s no reason you can’t beat that.
How please
Re: Please I Need Help!!!!! by JoshDiam: 9:24am On May 29, 2022
Slimkween:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work
activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application if this interests you. Check my signature for my contact

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
Re: Please I Need Help!!!!! by Slimkween: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2022
MrDigitalVentur:
There are different people looking for who to write for them on a topic

Write for them and get paid
Good evening sir.
I was going through this just now and I know I'm good at writing and this is a wonderful suggestion you actually gave me. Please how to get in contact with this persons is the issue now. Any ideas sir?
Thank you
Re: Please I Need Help!!!!! by Owen247: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Have you started writing? Or i should link you up?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Independent Realtor / Npower News: Independent Monitors Receive Npower Payment, Npower Batch C Payment / Urgent Vacancy With Attractive Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.