Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Missing Persons - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Persons (600 Views)

Nazira: Missing Child Found In Osogbo (Photo) / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Persons by Emmanueloglekwu: 11:36am On May 25, 2022
Good day everyone. Please my younger sister and our neighbour's house help have been missing since Saturday 07-05-2022. They were last seen in gwako, gwagwalada FCT- Abuja. Please help me share their pictures and spread the word. I'll attach their pictures below and the numbers to contact if anyone sees anyone of them.

Re: Missing Persons by Givemehope(f): 11:47am On May 25, 2022
May they be found safe. How come two of them?
Re: Missing Persons by Urheadmaster(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2022
I hope miners hasn't lay their hands on these beautiful ladies sad

God shall lead them back home safely.
Re: Missing Persons by eldervine: 12:00pm On May 25, 2022
So SW SM don enter abuja. If you understand wetin i write here OYO.
Re: Missing Persons by Ogamysamo: 12:00pm On May 25, 2022
may they be found,
for your younger sister and neighbor's maid to be missing same time am really confuse o,
and nobody is a kid--i'll have said one probably stole the other, but seeing the pictures i think i should rather not say it

all thesame may they find their way back home
Re: Missing Persons by Ogamysamo: 12:04pm On May 25, 2022
had it been its just the neighbor's maid i would have she may be running away from something she don't like and can't tolerate anymore but with your younger sister inclusive..... hmm may the Lord protect them from the big boys
Re: Missing Persons by IntersectCon: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.
Re: Missing Persons by IntersectCon: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person / / Kid Crying At Airport As She Refuses To Leave Her Granny For The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.