Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Read✍️✍️ - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read✍️✍️ (397 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read✍️✍️ by horeofe(f): 5:56pm On May 25, 2022
And Such Were Some of You

Relax! Don't roll your eyes yet. I'm not here to crucify anybody.

Should I say it is pride or ignorance?

Those days we are too quick to judge others - even strangers - about what is not really our business.

We put others down with words, looks and actions but get defensive of ourselves when a little correction is thrown our way.

Dear friends, if we can acknowledge that we are not perfect, we can also stop expecting perfection from others and learn to live in a world of peace where everything is done with love.

I come in peace.

@pen_pwincess

© Temidayo Olaleye (writer, editor, author and coach)

You can reach out to me on Whatsapp @09024799103 for your CVs, article writing and poetry at affordable fees. You can also reach out to get the links to my published books.

(1) (Reply)

Bunyamin’s Sixteen Lies Against Me And Why He Is Not Fit As Ana Osun Chairman / Writers Anonymous NG: Call For Submissions / 30 Days Of Poetry, Day22 "Keeping Time" Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.