Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

Do These Five Things And Avoid These Five For Your PC Safety - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do These Five Things And Avoid These Five For Your PC Safety (349 Views)

How To Use Your PC With The Latest MTN Free Browsing On Your Android / How To Hide Files And Folders On Your PC And Laptop With Ease 2018 / Whats Wrong With Your Pc(get Quick Solutions Immediately) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do These Five Things And Avoid These Five For Your PC Safety by Ibrahimiiy(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2022
Welcome here New viewer!, You are here to discover the five things you need to do and five things to avoid to make your PC safe.

Here, I will be listing the five things to do always with your PC (Personal Computer)
The Dos are:
1. [b]Always clean your keyboard and screen every day before using it for the day. [/b]This will prevent particulates from settling in between the keyboard keys which can therefore cause any of the keys to malfunction.

2. Always Place your PC in a well ventilated area. This will bring good aeration to the system while working and prevent overheating.

3. Always refresh your PC when switched on before you start working on it

4. Your PC should have Active Antivirus running always (Depends on operating windows). Some windows defender works well also

5. You should check all running tabs before shutting down the system.

The Donts� that you should be cautious of Everytime are:

1. Never use your system on a mattress. If you would tend to use it, place a paper or book beneath the system.

2. Never force shutdown the system at any time

3. Don't place liquid near the PC at any time

4. Don't charge the system unless it's below 30% and remove immediately after fully charged. This safeguard battery health

5. Don't ignore any warning from your antivirus software on your PC.

I hope you find these tips useful in one way or the other. I wish you would learn one or two things

This information is brought to you from A.A Ibrahim Consults. A tech gadgets Enterprise that deals in the sales of Laptops (New and UK Used), UK Used iPhones with � reliability rate.

For more questions on precautions tips with your PC you can contact me directly via text message or WhatsApp on 08146078279.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sale!!! Macbook Pro 2017 For Sale / HP Pavilion Gaming 16, I5 10th Gen, 512gb, 16gb, 6gb Gtx 1660 / Core Satoshi Linking And Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.