Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

An Enemy Has Done This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An Enemy Has Done This (316 Views)

When You Realize That The Enemy Has Used You To Commit Sin / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" / An Enemy Has Done This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Enemy Has Done This by jonatoye(m): 8:46am On May 29, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: An Enemy Has Done This

WORD FOR TODAY
Each time a man sleeps, he allows the enemy to perform his enterprise. Identifying what God has done is critical to overcoming what the enemy has done!!!
Scriptural Reference
"He said to them, "An enemy has done this." (Matthew 13:28a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Each time you observe that the pattern of happenings in your life is contrary to what God has said and His plan for your life know that the enterprise of the evil one has come to reality. You must not be ignorant of the fact that the devil, the greatest enemy of your soul like a roaring lion is going to and fro of life seeking for whom to devour.

Therefore, the evil one will be seeking for the lethal moment in your spiritual life, marriage, academics, career, business, ministry and other aspects of life to perform his enterprise in your life. The trend and manner the devil and his agent perform their enterprise show that they are cowards because they need men to sleep to do their biddings and their ultimate strategy is deception.

Each time you are becoming lethal in the aforementioned aspect of life know that the evil one is around the corner. Whenever you come to a point of revelation of what the evil one has done sit up and engage the Lord of the harvest to put an end to the enterprise of the evil one!

+ Do you have an idea of what the enemy has done?

Lord! Do not hand me over to the will of the enemy in Jesus' name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
Knowing what the enemy has done is critical to your peace in every facet of life!!!

Have a Wonderful Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Day God Saved Me From Cult Guys / Miracle Like Never Before!!! / Instant Testimony Happens When You Use This Prayer Against Stagnation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.