Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Right Or Wrong - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Right Or Wrong (181 Views)

Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.? / Sex Before Marriage Right Or Wrong? / Did I Act Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Or Wrong by Melvin56: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello everyone
I wish to seek your opinion on something
I work as a club supervisor as earlier stated on my previous thread and I also want to appreciate
your suggestions then which has helped me to grow as a person and the club too,soon I will be uploading some pictures and videos for you to see

Sometime ago a customer approached me and requested that we take down his pictures we uploaded on our Instagram page,he was very angry
This is a young guy and a student, he said that his parent must not see the pictures,he feels that he's living a life that his parent must not know about
So I talked to my colleague about it,he's one of our Instagram page handler,he said that the guy has no right to be angry,he also said that a club is a public place and pictures of anyone can be taken and that's how the club grow in publicity that's posting the pictures on their social media.

I wish to seek your opinion,who's right or wrong here,have you had a similar experience?please share so that I will know how to deal with a situation like this in the future

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Businesses Around Abuja Are Experiencing A Boom As The APC Holds Its Convention / Nigerian Man Captured On Camera Forcefully Brushing His Wife’s Teeth And Beating / What Is Audible Plus: Audible Plus Vs Premium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.