Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card (1190 Views)

Get The Most Responsive Binary Option PHP Script (namecheap Host Recommended) / Who Knows The Various SMS Gateway Addresses Of Nigerian Service Providers? / Online Banking Php Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2022
coinflex. com
netroic. net

Pls help
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by darkstar6971(m): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2022
The airtime nko?
GREATIGBOMAN:
coinflex. com
netroic. net

Pls help
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Godytech(m): 9:41am On Jun 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
coinflex. com
netroic. net

Pls help
Dm on WhatsApp
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 02, 2022
darkstar6971:
The airtime nko?

When you list the script first
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 02, 2022
Godytech:

Dm on WhatsApp

List it here

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Godytech(m): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

List it here
Forget nau, So that when I list am I no go gimme the card
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Godytech:

I don't understand.

Is it not same thing you'll do on WhatsApp.

Well...

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Godytech(m): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I don't understand.

Is it not same thing you'll do on WhatsApp.

Well...

WhatsApp own different
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
Godytech:

Your number not even on WhatsApp
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by darkstar6971(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2022
How e sure for u say u go drop the airtime?
GREATIGBOMAN:

When you list the script first
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
darkstar6971:
How e sure for u say u go drop the airtime?
Bro no playing I'll drop the Airtime

N1000 airtime is too small to act phoney with
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by devdev: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
coinflex. com
netroic. net

Pls help
First one is built on wordpress and next.js
Second one is pure php
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
devdev:

First one is built on wordpress and next.js
Second one is pure php

I know its php

I want to know the script on codecanyon or anywhere so I can purchase it...

My question is " Who knows the name of the PHP script" not asking of what language it's coded with
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by devdev: 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I know its php

I want to know the script on codecanyon or anywhere so I can purchase it...

My question is " Who knows the name of the PHP script" not asking of what language it's coded with
Lol script? Not every great web applications you see are made by scripts. Most are coded from scratch with big frameworks using Agile Methodology. As you can see with the first site, they combined wordpress and nextjs in making it. You can't see such as a script on codecanyon.
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Deicide: 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2022
Why are you calling it script? Kia that one pain me grin
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 03, 2022
Deicide:
Why are you calling it script? Kia that one pain me grin

Na Wetin be for
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by web2331: 6:38am On Jun 03, 2022
,p[[[[
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Whatshallido: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2022
The question is even confusing. PHP is a programming language, does it have another name? Or is he trying to get the php version?
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Whatshallido:
The question is even confusing. PHP is a programming language, does it have another name? Or is he trying to get the php version?

Please bro that's what it's called

You can call it PHP script or PHP template because most of this sites are built with php
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Whatshallido:

Just say you haven't built a website before

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by airsaylongcome: 4:39pm On Jun 03, 2022
devdev:

Lol script? Not every great web applications you see are made by scripts. Most are coded from scratch with big frameworks using Agile Methodology. As you can see with the first site, they combined wordpress and nextjs in making it. You can't see such as a script on codecanyon.

So what's your understanding of a script?

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by devdev: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
airsaylongcome:

So what's your understanding of a script?
In the context of OP's request, i believe you understand my explanation if not, read the thread again. I wont be defining my understanding about scripts.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by airsaylongcome: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
devdev:

In the context of OP's request, i believe you understand my explanation if not, read the thread again. I wont be defining my understanding about scripts.

Fair enough.
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Kovac: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2022
Oga this not built with script sold on codecayon.

It is a custom built. It built specifically for the owner need.

You better go and learn how to code and stop looking for nulled script.

You will soon call urself a developer

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kovac:

Ogun kill u there idiot

U know why I the find am?

Abi if they don build the script already make I go the code am again?
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2022
Kovac:

Anytime you readyl
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by julybaba(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
coinflex. com
netroic. net

Pls help

For Coniflex .com,

Search "OnlineTrader - Trading and investment management system by brynapps" on Codecanyon.
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2022
julybaba:

For Coniflex .com,

Search "OnlineTrader - Trading and investment management system by brynapps" on Codecanyon.

Not it
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by RepoMan007: 8:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
How can one determine back end from front end? Except the builder leaves you with some clues on purpose, that not guaranteed.
Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Contekbbc: 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
You be mumu!
Were you not the "kill-joy-boy" that was telling one guy to go and kill himself that he didn't know anything in programming?
I didn't even know your shame will come this fast.
Go and learn, I repeat go and learn and stop being a nuisance here on Nairaland.
Wannabe programmer, you no sabi shishi.
Empty brain! grin
See your life outside, your type are the reason some people are saying Website development is SATURATED!

GREATIGBOMAN:

Ogun kill u there idiot

U know why I the find am?

Abi if they don build the script already make me go the code again?

Whenever you ready challenge me here on Nairaland on algorithms idiot

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Contekbbc:

You be mumu!
Were you not the "kill-joy-boy" that was telling one guy to go and kill himself that he didn't know anything in programming?
I didn't even know your shame will come this fast.
Go and learn, I repeat go and learn and stop being a nuisance here on Nairaland.
Wannabe programmer, you no sabi shishi.
Empty brain! grin
See your life outside, your type are the reason some people are saying Website development is SATURATED!

Who's this drunkard

I've found alternative to the script lol.

A client asked specifically if this was in codecanyon and I searched and it wasn't there so I asked here

Point out the shame in that or shut up for ever

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows The Name Of The PHP Script Used Here... N1000 Card by Contekbbc: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2022
I swear, I still can't see any sensible thing in this piece of shit you wrote down here.

I can bet your two balls that you just started learning web design with WordPress or all these CMS little wonder you were busy looking for scripts up and down and promising 1k worth of airtime to anyone that will take you out of your misery.

Wannabe programmer.
Maybe when you're done with WordPress or jumla, and or drupal, you can chat any of the real programmers up for 2 years training is I am so sure you're a fucking slow learner.

GREATIGBOMAN:

Who's this drunkard

I've found alternative to the script lol.

A client asked specifically if this was in codecanyon and I searched and it wasn't there so I asked here

Point out the shame in that or shut up for ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources? / Iis And Wamp Server / Please How Can I Do Self Study In Oracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.