Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,010 members, 7,799,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help (212 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Kabiyesi12(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2022
Good day to you all my fellow Nairalander. How has been your day?
Please, I appeal to everyone that read this message, I cannot keep this to myself anymore.
I really need financial help at the moment, I am married with a 4year old kid everything has just been wonderful not to say hash for me. I can't remember the last time we ate good food, we have been sustaining on junks since there is no money to buy LPG Gas for a while, no food stuff, no cloth, owing 2 years house rent amount to 240k all I have is lots of debt to settle, child school fee remain 10k to balance. I am tired of the whole thing, is it a crime to come to this world, it's my wife that has been catering for the family and now she could no longer be.
Please, help save our soul. These are my aza & phone number. Please help me with something. God will bless you.

1110004150 Heritage Bank
2081098660 Zenith Bank
Name: O. R. E
Re: I Need Help by Seniorwriter(m): 9:55am On Jun 04, 2022
Kabiyesi12:
Good day to you all my fellow Nairalander. How has been your day?
Please, I appeal to everyone that read this message, I cannot keep this to myself anymore.
I really need financial help at the moment, I am married with a 4year old kid everything has just been wonderful not to say hash for me. I can't remember the last time we ate good food, we have been sustaining on junks since there is no money to buy LPG Gas for a while, no food stuff, no cloth, owing 2 years house rent amount to 240k all I have is lots of debt to settle, child school fee remain 10k to balance. I am tired of the whole thing, is it a crime to come to this world, it's my wife that has been catering for the family and now she could no longer be.
Please, help save our soul. These are my aza & phone number. Please help me with something. God will bless you.

1110004150 Heritage Bank
2081098660 Zenith Bank
Name: O. R. E

Try and use your phone and internet to start an income activity that will make you earn @least $10 daily....try spin2money.com.

Kabiyesi12:

Thanks for the info.
But the spin2money.com you sent to me, have you been cashing out from there because from what I got I cant conclude if it's real or not, I have tried so many of these stuff,
That you have tried so many doesn't mean you should doubt a free info....your statement shows you ain't ready to get out of your sorry situation.....Try be proactive and be guided.

@Seniorwriter.
Re: I Need Help by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Try and use your phone and internet to start an income activity that will make you earn @least $10 daily....try spin2money.com.

@Seniorwriter

Thanks for the info.
But the spin2money.com you sent to me, have you been cashing out from there because from what I got I cant conclude if it's real or not, I have tried so many of these stuff,

(1) (Reply)

Again!!! 1 Killed, 8 Injured Following Shooting At Phoenix Strip Mall / Skills To Become Millionaire In Nigeria / What Is The Relationship Between This Action And Bitcoin Etfs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.