Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (459 Views)

Join A Team Of Achievers In Oxford Group / Fentress Global Challenge For Students 2018/2019 ($15,000 Prize) / I Need A Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by congo4ka: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: . by Seniorwriter(m): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2022
congo4ka:
I need a 10 man team for a business email compromise job. We have a specific target, We are 5 in numbers already, 2 hackers from russia is working with us, my partner in benin republic, myself and a very intelligent lady, that makes us 5 and each of us have our role. We need 5 more people to join the team, we wanna target a top company in Canada worth billions of dollars but our target is just $15,000,000 and money would be shared on percentage basis via BTC or ETH.

Note: we are not going to meet physically.

Nonsense...SMH
why not go legit online and earn daily with peace and confidence rather than SCAM!

@Seniorwriter.
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 7:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Lol! For real? Is this how they now recruit for BEC?
Re: . by congo4ka: 7:51am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: . by congo4ka: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2022
congo4ka:

Bleep you bastarddd! Go and track your leaders looting your future generations. Animals in human skin

You are a small time con you idiot. A buffoon, a fool, a scoundrel. You? Run a BEC? It's way beyond your mental capacity you daft piece of nonsense. You think BECs are about "crying when you are cumming"?
Re: . by congo4ka: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2022
congo4ka:

I just created that to troll people in romance section, see how many views the nonsense topic gained, but something serious would be ignored, we are not serious at all as a race. I lived in russia for 7 years and worked with different hackers! I know the A-Z about BEC but didnt do it but i have decided to do it

I will take it that you have created this to troll people across the various sections you have posted them in. I will now completely and totally ignore you. You've been noticed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Job / Is Consumer Services A Good Career Path (2022) / Executive Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.