Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / . (678 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by congo4ka: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2022
congo4ka:
need a 10 man team for a business email compromise job. We have a specific target, We are 5 in numbers already, 2 hackers from russia is working with us, my partner in benin republic, myself and a very intelligent lady, that makes us 5 and each of us have our role. We need 5 more people to join the team, we wanna target a top company in Canada worth billions of dollars but our target is just $15,000,000 and money would be shared on percentage basis via BTC or ETH.

Note: we are not going to meet physically.
seem you dont know those bitch they will get you tm wore with them and later Bleep you up they will not clearn their tracks and it will all brounce on you
Re: . by lucustaven: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2022
CONTACT

Re: . by congo4ka: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2022
lucustaven:
CONTACT

I have saved your contact, will scroll through your profile then contact you. Delete this message, will delete this thread soon for security reasons and possibly this profile too because i am already been threatened
Re: . by congo4ka: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2022
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Let me document the nonsense this congo moniker is putting out there. He thinks deleting his posts or thread will delete it from Nairaland database. The dunce obviously doesn't know how forums work

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 06, 2022
congo4ka:

Seems you are also a hustler, contact me if you are interested, i have been seeing your posts with regards to spamming. I have russian hackers i work with and clear my tracks
I have hackers master crackers 100% trusted so i dont need more
Re: . by HighestInDaRoom: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2022
Re: . by congo4ka: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2022
HighestInDaRoom:

Hello Bro I’m interested
How do I contact you ?

This is a new profile bro....i think you are a government operative.
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2022
congo4ka:

You are a real rookie mumu. You think EFCC don't have several planted monikers that they will rush to create a new one for you? You are even worse than I thought

1 Like

Re: . by congo4ka: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

You are a real rookie mumu. You think EFCC don't have several planted monikers that they will rush to create a new one for you? You are even worse than I thought
Guy, fucccck off.....you will wallow in poverty for the rest of your life.
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2022
congo4ka:

Lol! You think I'm like you? If you weren't wallowing in poverty will you be looking for someone's $15m to steal you this lowlife thief. Continue engaging me ehn. Keep leaving your IP, phone make and model and timezone for the "government operative"

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Allow a nigga hustle in peace, he ain't hurting you smh
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2022
congo4ka:

Anyway OP, which update is that
Re: . by HighestInDaRoom: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2022
congo4ka:

Re: . by congo4ka: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2022
HighestInDaRoom:

Lol , no I’m not
My old account was banned , only created this one for the purpose of contacting you

Add me on whatsapp .....gimme your number
Re: . by congo4ka: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2022
Think4Myself:

Anyway OP, which update is that

Add me on whatsapp....gimme your number, ignore that fool below
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2022
Think4Myself:

Allow a nigga hustle in peace, he ain't hurting you smh

Considering that you yourself are a crook and fraudster, I will keep dragging all you dumb fvcks

You wan scam you nor know where to get pics from? Allow a nigga hustle in peace when your illegitimate hustles are spoiling the reputation and chances of all of us legitimate hustlers. U never see. You just brought yourself to my notice.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Considering that you yourself are a crook and fraudster, I will keep dragging all you dumb fvcks

You wan scam you nor know where to get pics from? Allow a nigga hustle in peace when your illegitimate hustles are spoiling the reputation and chances of all of us legitimate hustlers. U never see. You just brought yourself to my notice.
Relax dawg, it ain't that deep. abi Yahoo boy don scam you before ?
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
Think4Myself:

Relax dawg, it ain't that deep. abi Yahoo boy don scam you before ?

Una dey spoil Nigeria reputation. Because of you and your scammer brothers a lot of us cannot get jobs easily

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Una dey spoil Nigeria reputation. Because of you and your scammer brothers a lot of us cannot get jobs easily
Do they tell their clients that they are Nigerian ? I'm confused
Besides if you want to drag scammers go to Benin and find them, I only started Yahoo cos of peer pressure
Re: . by HighestInDaRoom: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
congo4ka:

Add me on whatsapp .....gimme your number
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Think4Myself:

Do they tell their clients that they are Nigerian ? I'm confused

They do not have to. Una scam can be smelt from a mile. I want to access my Instagram account. Please help me receive a link, screenshot and send. Or mobile check scam. Nigerian scams can be smelt from a mile
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2022
HighestInDaRoom:

‪plus1 (sixtwosix) 51four‑7fivefive2‬

Documenting for posterity
+16265147552
Re: . by kennethfranc(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Documenting for posterity
+1 262 5147552
Check well Boss

+1 (626) 514-7552
Re: . by congo4ka: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Calm down guys! I am no longer doing this! I will focus on my legit hustle because we are too legit to quit as nigerians wink
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
kennethfranc:

Check well Boss

+1 (626) 514-7552

Fixed.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: . by airsaylongcome: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2022
congo4ka:
Calm down guys! I am no longer doing this! I will focus on my legit hustle because we are too legit to quit as nigerians wink

You think we are some kind of dumbos! After saying you will wallow in poverty for the rest of your life... You never see anything. I go drag your back for road make e peel. That aeronautics wey you dey lie say u dey teach you go learn am by force
Re: . by congo4ka: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

You think we are some kind of dumbos! After saying you will wallow in poverty for the rest of your life... You never see anything. I go drag your back for road make e peel. That aeronautics wey you dey lie say u dey teach you go learn am by force

Believe it or not, its not my problem smiley
Re: . by airsaylongcome: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
congo4ka:

Believe it or not, its not my problem smiley

Whatever. I have sent copies of your BEC recruitment to the authorities in Canada. And received an acknowledgement from them. You will know that BEC is not what you play with anyhow

1 Like

Re: . by congo4ka: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Whatever. I have sent copies of your BEC recruitment to the authorities in Canada. And received an acknowledgement from them. You will know that BEC is not what you play with anyhow

Thats your problem smiley

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities. / Build Your Future Now! / Can't Find Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.