Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Need A Developer Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need A Developer Job (459 Views)

Full Stack Software Developer Job In Lagos / Working Or Looking For Foreign Remote Software Developer Job As A Nigerian? / $7 Per Hour Go Developer Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Developer Job by FamousDaniel(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Am a website developer seeking to work with agency in nigeria remotely, I have 2 year of experience using Wordpress, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and JavaScript.

I have a portfolio website, but down now, no funds to renew. I have samples of my past projects to show.

In addition, am good at technical writing and SEO.

Currently looking for job as a remote developer.

I have a CV

1 Like

Re: Need A Developer Job by jesmond3945: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2022
FamousDaniel:
Am a website developer seeking to work with agency in nigeria remotely, I have 2 year of experience using Wordpress, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and JavaScript.

I have a portfolio website, but down now, no funds to renew. I have samples of my past projects to show.

In addition, am good at technical writing and SEO.

Currently looking for job as a remote developer.

I have a CV
what of frameworks?
Re: Need A Developer Job by FamousDaniel(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2022
jesmond3945:
what of frameworks?

Bootstrap, and I also have little knowledge on Reactnative
Re: Need A Developer Job by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2022
Joker
Re: Need A Developer Job by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Joker
How is he a joker?
Re: Need A Developer Job by Millz404(m): 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2022
You are not ready yet. You are going into a field of very smart people. You can not get a job with knowledge of the bare minimum.
Re: Need A Developer Job by FamousDaniel(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2022
Millz404:
You are not ready yet. You are going into a field of very smart people. You can not get a job with knowledge of the bare minimum.

Yes I know it a field for very smart people and am smart sir.

I need a agency I can work with my my fronted skills, while still learning more and expanding.
Re: Need A Developer Job by Millz404(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
FamousDaniel:

Yes I know it a field for very smart people and am smart sir.

I need a agency I can work with my my fronted skills, while still learning more and expanding.

I'm not saying you are not smart. Keep improving your skill. Learn a frame work for real life projects like react, node, react native, Vue. Build something, there is a reason why no body cares about certificate in tech. You must have built something, use the knowledge from what you are learning to put two or three projects up.

Remove bootstrap from your mind as something major you know because it's not. I am telling you this so you will not invest time you should have used into improving in looking for a job nobody is gonna give you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Need A Developer Job by FamousDaniel(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2022
Millz404:

I'm not saying you are not smart. Keep improving your skill. Learn a frame work for real life projects like react, node, react native, Vue. Build something, there is a reason why no body cares about certificate in tech. You must have built something, use the knowledge from what you are learning to put two or three projects up.

Remove bootstrap from your mind as something major you know because it's not. I am telling you this so you will not invest time you should have used into improving in looking for a job nobody is gonna give you. Thanks

ok, Sir thank you, sir, I appreciate,

I was learning React native from a mentor, but later dropped cause I felt I don't have basic web development knowledge HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.

With your advice, I would build 3 projects with Html, CSS, and bootstrap then learn javascript and backend with node, SQL and jquery. Then build some projects.

thanks, sir.
Re: Need A Developer Job by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
FamousDaniel:

ok, Sir thank you, sir, I appreciate,

I was learning React native from a mentor, but later dropped cause I felt I don't have basic web development knowledge HTML, CSS, Bootstrap.

With your advice, I would build 3 projects with Html, CSS, and bootstrap then learn javascript and backend with node, SQL and jquery. Then build some projects.

thanks, sir.

Budget 1 year and 6 months for all that

Before that remove professional from your bio

Let me not axe u

(1) (Reply)

Extraction In Javascript: How Would You Write Your Own Code? / I'm Looking For Web Developers To Work With Me / GDG Lagos 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.