Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Does Your Current Device Say About You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Does Your Current Device Say About You (1126 Views)

How Old Is Your Current Device / How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? / How Long Have You Been Using Your Current Earpiece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Your Current Device Say About You by Illusionale(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2022
What does your current phone say about you…
Disclaimer: hehehe this is only for fun and nothing to be taken with too much seriousness.

The iPhone users- the trend lovers, ahh…these set of humans love trend. They are not necessarily gamers, they love photography only because they like show off. It’s not their fault anyways; you can’t have an iPhone and not take sweet pictures. If only they know they amount of sheer processing power that is contained in their devices . These people are mostly influencers, bloggers and trend setters, I do not believe they fancy hard sweaty work.

The Samsung users- depending on the class…these users are our classy humans, they love trends bit don’t like too much showoff. The Galaxy users are the coolest people you will meet on planet Earth. They are confident, know what they want and are most likely work at a bank, they can also be writers or forex traders and sometimes photographers. They love trends but their zeal for class overshadows every other thing.

The itel user- hahaha, these are our born and bred Nigerians.. hustlers in all ramifications, these people love money and do not give much pig’s fart about class.. their motto is hustle and money first. They are mostly parents anyways hahaha… parts are readily available for them because these humans are money driven and do not want to have their work slowed down. They also understand Nigeria which is why they love big batteries. Performance does not concern them in any way,

Tecno and Infinix users- our very own “buy because parts dey” .. these sets of humans love class and trend but do not like spending too much; they are the in-betweeners. They do the normal jobs: teaching, banking, sales.. these people do not like too much tech stress. The techies among them do not want “part no dey” scenarios.

The vivo, Redmi, Umidigi, oppo users- ourp enlightened ones… the humans who spend time analysing specs and performance before buying.. you can’t fool these techies, they possess the Know how; after all they are the bad boys of tech. I bet you their motto is “ my money for value”. Availability of parts do not scare them, they know how to use Alibaba and escrow very well. They are also the most patient phone users on earth. They know what their device offers and do not stress too much.

The outkitel and other strange human beings- give a hand for our mysterious humans. Strange define these people. They are like our enlightened ones just somewhat stranger.. fear them.
These humans would want to buy an iPhone 13 class device for just 50k. They like performance but do not like to spend much. Very strange set of humans. They Know parts do not exist, yet they buy…haba… hahaha fear them oo.

Your very own Sparrow
Uzuegbucollins2001@gmail.com.

7 Likes

Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by Abbeytoy(m): 7:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Heheheh
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by donbenie(m): 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2022
T
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by Jacku: 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
I'm a proud TECNO Camon 18 premier user
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by Obascoetubi: 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Jacku:
I'm a proud TECNO Camon 18 premier user
THE PHONE DEY HEAT? HOW BATTERY AND CAMERA?
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by queenemelda: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pixel users nko?
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by Greisen: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
Say No more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by Flamees(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2022
queenemelda:
Pixel users nko?
No much noise they're on a low key
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by parkervero(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Gionee not mentioned?

1 Like

Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by Jacku: 5:56am On Jun 12, 2022
Obascoetubi:
THE PHONE DEY HEAT? HOW BATTERY AND CAMERA?
everything soft cool
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by skywalker240(m): 6:53am On Jun 12, 2022
Well, I was here
tecno marketers would soon flood here, opps one has even commented before me
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by dyfaze: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
You're on point bro. I'm using Redmi Note 11 pro 5G. I can analyse spec die ��
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by Yinksy09(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
I use the Tecno Pova and it’s a rugged device for me.
Re: What Does Your Current Device Say About You by Morphinne: 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hehehe Accurate asf cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pc Suite For Sharp Gx Series / Mtn has finished my data / Pls Wot Is Glo 1daful All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.