Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Who Has The Knowledge Of This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Has The Knowledge Of This (556 Views)

Any One With Knowledge Of This App / Anyone With Knowledge Of Salesblotter. Cpa / How I Make Monthly Income With Mobile Apps With Zero Knowledge Of Developing App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has The Knowledge Of This by oluchi557(f): 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2022
Am about to invest in piggyvest,am afraid of losing money,has anyone gone into it that would assure me and how it is done

Your help would really be appreciated
Re: Who Has The Knowledge Of This by Weezyclan(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
oluchi557:
Am about to invest in piggyvest,am afraid of losing money,has anyone gone into it that would assure me and how it is done

Yes I've saved my money in piggyvest before. It's not an investment app but a savings app. So you can instruct the app to take a certain amount from your account periodically and save it for you or just have a fixed amount there for like 6 months or years, you'll get interest.

Also there's a feature to save in dollars. The App is really cool.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Knowledge Of This by Ramzyranks: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
You can try using the Fairsave wallet by fairmoney to save your money it is totally safe and secure
oluchi557:

Re: Who Has The Knowledge Of This by techboss1313: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Weezyclan:

Yes I've saved my money in piggyvest before. It's not an investment app but a savings app. So you can instruct the app to take a certain amount from your account periodically and save it for you or just have a fixed amount there for like 6 months or years, you'll get interest.

Also there's a feature to save in dollars. The App is really cool.

I use Fairsave to save my money and I can assure you that when you use the app you might probably change your definition cool wink cause this wallet is way toooooo cool. na Fairmoney get am btw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Knowledge Of This by oluchi557(f): 1:24am On Jun 11, 2022
Ramzyranks:
You can try using the Fairsave wallet by fairmoney to save your money it is totally safe and secure

Better than piggyvest?
Re: Who Has The Knowledge Of This by Ramzyranks: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yes nah. This one nobody is locking your money and you can withdraw both your principal and interest when you are ready.
oluchi557:

Better than piggyvest?
Re: Who Has The Knowledge Of This by Ramzyranks: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fairsave wallet is the new cool. I just dey happy everyday when I see my money growing
techboss1313:

I use Fairsave to save my money and I can assure you that when you use the app you might probably change your definition cool wink cause this wallet is way toooooo cool. na Fairmoney get am btw.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery: Africa’s Largest Oil Facility 100% Complete / In ONE Word, What Prevents People From Becoming Millionaires? / Get Fix Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.