Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page (5405 Views)

Congratulations Nigerians As APC Looses The Presidential Election / MC Oluomo Launches A Second Poll On 2019 Presidential Elections / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Beress(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
I'm sure someone will say elections are not won on Twitter. But I want to ask, all those voting and Twitting on Twitter, are they robots? Time will tell

Lalasticlala come and see something

19 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nice thread

2 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
In as much as d youths r expressing their desire to get rid of dis old style.....I still apeeal to everyone to pls get ur PVCs.....very very important.....make sure u vote....don't listen to those who says ur vote don't count......na pure lie

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Penguin2: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Hahahahahaha

Well, they were ready to be embarrassed, that’s why they started the poll in the first place.

They will soon delete it out of shame.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by PrinceOfLagos: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
All my Igbo brothers and sisters, 2023 is about the Igbos so go get your PVC and vote enmasse for his Excellency, Peter Obi

29 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by VoteObi2023: 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2022
Let me go and vote for Obi

We move

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Crixxx: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2022
Apc is gone. Nigerians aren't fools
We can't be scammed for the 1000th time

36 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by XerXers: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2022
Some will soon come and tell us that they don't have PVC. The huge votes in the North is due to manual accreditation which they use for rigging. With the new electoral laws which makes electronic accreditation compulsory the results will be different

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by tesppidd: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2022
Beress:
I'm sure someone will say elections are not won on Twitter. But I want to ask, all those voting and Twitting on Twitter, are they robots? Time will tell

It's simple; majority of the Nigerian population ate not on social media; nairaland, twitter and the rest.
Majority don't even have smart phones.
So yes, elections are not won on social media.
Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Donsheddy: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2022
All P.O NEEDS TO WIN THE ELECTION...

S.E 80%
S.S 65%
S.W 31%
N.C 45%
NE. 16%
NW 10%

And it's done ✅✅

Obi Got My Vote

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Bravospiff: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tsunami.... Obidient

8 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by okeysoninv: 12:54pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter de tsunami is rocking everywhere. Tinubu you better collapse ur structure to Peter de rock obi

22 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by 4ckyou: 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2022
lol millions of northerners that will vote are not on twitter.
the south will always win online but the north will always win offline
Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by tesppidd: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
All my Igbo brothers and sisters, 2023 is about the Igbos so go get your PVC and vote enmasse for his Excellency, Peter Obi
I wonder why he mentioned APC but left out PDP..

Are PDP not among the same set of criminals?

1 Like

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by LudaChriz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2022
One thing about this election is that both Tinubu and Atiku's supporters are never bold supporting them...they are definitely doing that either for personal gains or on tribal ground. But you see Peter Obi's supporters, they are more than bold because of course they sell a good product which ordinarily does not need to be advertised

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
Beress:

A subtle revolution is blowing across Nigeria and it seems unstoppable.

Firstly, they accuse Peter Obi supporters of being on social media alone. That they're mostly Nigerians abroad. That they don't have PVC bla bla bla.....

Then boom, Nigerian youths who are the overwhelming majority dropped their phones and stormed INEC offices to get their PVC. The deluge was so much and unprecedented in the history of Nigeria!

They claim that Peter Obi is only popular in SS and SS yet we are seeing lots of Northerners passionately supporting Peter Obi. Northern soldiers resigning from army to campaign for Obi. Northerners using their own houses to serve for Labour Party/Peter Obi campaign offices! We have also seen lots of Yorubas saying that only an imbe.cile would leave Obi that would change Nigeria to vote Tinubu.

Peter Obi has told them that the long suffering Nigerian masses across the nation are his structures and what is happening has proved him right!

Tinubu conscripted lots of people he is paying 30k to push his narrative online but alas, they've been drowned by the millions of Nigerian youths genuinely desirous of positive change to their lives. Peter Obi supporters have overrun Twitter, Facebook, Nairaland and other social media platforms and have succeeded in suppressing Tinubu's online mercenaries. The most amazing is how they're even losing their own polls, conducted on their own platforms!

Nigerian masses across ethnic and religious affilitians are now so angry and determined to take back their country, and won't suffer fools gladly. Even social media influencers and celebrities would be scared to collect money from Tinubu or Atiku to campaign for them without facing dire consequences in the hands of Nigerian youths cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is happening now in Nigeria is a bloodless revolution. The suffering masses and peasants are now fighting to take back their country from rogues and bandits!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by PrinceOfLagos: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2022
tesppidd:
I wonder why he mentioned APC but left out PDP..

Are PDP not among the same set of criminals?
APC are the people in government so the man is in order by mentioning only APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Jombojombo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2022
I believe God will answer Nigeria and Nigerians call come 2023. The God of Moses, Joshua and David will see us true.

It can only be Peter Obi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by AsomArchitectNG(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2022
I no longer believe in online polls
Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Kcee254: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
Next yr go hot on peter obi mandate I stand gidigba

22 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Peter Obi is a pan-Nigerian project..

Don't tribalise it..

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by JAMO84: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
Before nko?

Obi is the undisputed President of federal republic of Social media
Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Beress(m): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2022
tesppidd:
It's simple; majority of the Nigerian population ate not on social media; nairaland, twitter and the rest.
Majority don't even have smart phones.
So yes, elections are not won on social media.

But if it had favoured your candidate reverse would have been the case right

4 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by specialmati(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
cool cool cool the only way out now is Peter Obi, if you vote the money bags. They will have to recover the money they spent on delegates and the one to root before they will look una face. Vote for someone that can serve you, vote Peter Obi. The old money bags won't and will never serve or better this country. They will use presidency as retirement plan just like buhari.

7 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by Oluwabusobomi(f): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
Oh yes!

I'm Oluwabusobomi

I'm for Peter Obi

OluwabusiPeterObi grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by tesppidd: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

APC are the people in government so the man is in order by mentioning only APC
So APC is the reason why Wike cannot pay pensioners for 8 years.

APC is the reason why Wike cannot pay common minimum wage of 40k but can give money to delegates?
APC is the reason why Portharcout is filled with garbage?
APC is the reason why Wike has not employed anybody since 2015?

APC is the reason why 14 PDP governors are impoverishing their people?

So APC is in power in all 36 states in Nigeria?

See how myopic and silly Nigerians are?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by ajekpaks(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2022
You see, the reason this Peter Obi movement is this intriguing is fact that he's support base are the average ordinary Nigerians...

The political class and elites have been imposing their will on Nigerians for years this time it's the ordinary Nigerians that are coming out to say no government by birthright, no to government by Bullion Vans, No to government by compensation, No to Government by Godfatherism, No to blatant military violence on peaceful protesters...

Yes to Positivity
Yes to emancipation
Yes to Progress
Yes to innovation
Yes to a better Nigeria

The Youths are saying it, the market women are singing it, influencers, celebrities, even night clubs are echoing it... For the first time Nigerians are uniting for a change...

If you're following the noise made by the APC robots wanking on the stipends the earn for a living you'll lose out on being part of the big revolution slowly sweeping this nation...

It started with EndSars... Peter Obi will Cement our generation as the ones that took back power, same way an unknown Kwame Nkrumah did to actualise the first Independence from colonial power!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by tesppidd: 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2022
Beress:

But if it had favoured your candidate reverse would have been the case right
That cannot be the case because we have seen many tines in the past where one person won elections on social media but lost in the field.

This is nothing but common sense!

1 Like

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by NgeneUkwuneee: 1:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
Nigerians have decided to choose the future over the past.

Next election is not about Peter Obi, it is about the future

12 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by drlateef: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Peter Obi is not a realist, not a doer but a talker. What did he do in Anambra as Governor? Tinubu is time tested, brilliant and courageous. Peter Obi should go and sell ice cream and pop corn. We don’t want motivational speaker, we want an action man. That man is Tinubu. Obi cannot confront the thieves in military and security challenge. He will end up like Jonathan. Have you asked why southeast delegates refused to support him in PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by LudaChriz(m): 1:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
drlateef:
Peter Obi is not a realist, not a doer but a talker. What did he do in Anambra as Governor? Tinubu is time tested, brilliant and courageous. Peter Obi should go and sell ice cream and pop corn. We don’t want motivational speaker, we want an action man. That man is Tinubu. Obi cannot confront the thieves in military and security challenge. He will end up like Jonathan. Have you asked why southeast delegates refused to support him in PDP?

Are you saying your dear Buhari can not confront those thieves in the miliary?

12 Likes

Re: APC Looses Poll On Its Own Twitter Page by drlateef: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
LudaChriz:

Are you saying your dear Buhari can not confront those thieves in the miliary?

Sorry I lost interest in Buhari. I am talking about Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Huge Crowd In Lagos Filing Station Selling Cheap Fuel (photo) / Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? / Obama And Michelle To Visit Nigeria On Friday- As He Begins 5-nation Tour;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.