Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Help And Information - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help And Information (1214 Views)

Help And Oppinion!! Is This Artheism? / He's Your Help And Your Shield / Psalm 50:15 Call On God When You Need Help And He Will Answer You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help And Information by ieke: 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2006
Dear friends in the Lord,

I'm so glad to have found you on the internet.
It is hopefull fo see what you are doing overthere in Nigeria.
I like to have a contact with you, because I am working for a Dutch evangelical TV&Radio station, we are broadcasting several hours a day and preaching the Good News of Jesus Christ.

But there is something else:

Our son Jean Paul Andrée had sold you -on the internet- a videocamera.
This camera was send to pastor Femi Oliyide, in New Bodijain Abadan Oyo by UPS.
Requirments by UPS learned us that the camera is delivered to this person Femi Oliyide
and on this adress.
However : we are still waiting for the payment !
So please let us know how you are going to solve this problem.
Because this is not the way christians should treat eachother, don't you think also ?

Kind regards and we like to know very soon,

ieke Andrée

ieke Andrée
Evangelical Broascasting Company
Postbus 21000, 1202 BB Hilversum,
Oude Amersfoortseweg 79, 1213 AC Hilversum
tel/fax: 0031 (0) 35 6474742
GS.M : 0031 (6) 53 977 301
ieke.andree@eo.nl
------------------------------------
Re: Help And Information by Seun(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2006
You sent a camera before recieving payment?
Re: Help And Information by rikkyjen(m): 6:08am On Feb 22, 2006
Hope dis guy has not been Scammed or trying to scam someone here, (Hope my IP address is secured o mr moderator grin grin grin
Re: Help And Information by TYPOP(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2006
Who in particular are you sending that message to Mr ieke . To me, this looks like the junks that fills my box (personal opinion).

(1) (Reply)

Couselling And Prayer Solves All Problems / Nigerian Pastors Are Not Man Of God. / Clarify This Biblical Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.