Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

When Do I Propose - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / When Do I Propose (542 Views)

How To Get Your Man To Propose To You In 'ten Minutes' ;D / 5 Ways To Get Him To Propose, Marry Your Man / Propose Your Nairaland Crush Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Do I Propose by chudy(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2007
nairalanders, i've been seeing ths gal for abot six years now and we've been through a lot together. i love her and she loves me. but i cant seem to find the right moment to ask her the big question. i'mafraid of losing out and that is no option. pls help me save my relatinship.
Re: When Do I Propose by acidrop(f): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2007
listen to ur heart
Re: When Do I Propose by chudy(m): 1:30am On Aug 11, 2007
@ acidrop
i've tried listening to my heart but it seems i need more convictions to really do it.besides the question is how do i do it, and what do i say?
Re: When Do I Propose by yicob(m): 1:31am On Aug 11, 2007
are you impotent?
Re: When Do I Propose by acidrop(f): 1:46am On Aug 11, 2007
hahaha, lol. just play a lil romatic trick, hide the ring in her drink or something. datz ofcourse after u are convinced u should do it
Re: When Do I Propose by Rlst84sale(m): 1:52am On Aug 11, 2007
whenever u like
Re: When Do I Propose by CrazyMan(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2007
6 years and you haven'tyet propised to her yet shocked

That girl must really be a patient person
Re: When Do I Propose by Easybaby(f): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2007
just ask her . . . . . . . . .will you marry me? cheesy grin grin grin tongue
Re: When Do I Propose by yimiton(f): 11:19am On Aug 17, 2007
Buy a ring, hide it in a cake and let her cut and find it, make sure you look into her eyes and ask her "Will you marry me" If she's dated you for six years, she'll be expecting the big question anytime and the earlier you do it and set her mind at ease, the better. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Handsome,sexy,caring & Strong / When Was The Last Timeyou Got Asked Out / I Want An Honest Nigerian Lady Btwage21-31 For A Serious Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.