Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 (1999 Views)

I Need Visual CertExam Manager Product Key / One On One Training On C#,asp.net, Vb.net, Python, Django Framework / Want To Be A Professional Programmer (vb6.0, Vb.net, Php, Asp Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by smartsoft(m): 3:33am On Aug 11, 2007
Are you new in Software development huh ? and what to learn Vb.net or Visual Web Development using the .NET well i have a Video cd that can put you through very consise, and easy to grab and you are one way in getting a software done,  just let me know if you need this tutorial and i will zip it and send it to your email at no cost "uchedealsreal@gmail.com" send me an email and you will get it.I bought it and i'm giving it out for freeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by epain(f): 5:20am On Aug 11, 2007
men ill really appreciate dat, am actually anew programmer interested in vb.net, got a tutor 4rm a friend but it was empty so now am lookin 4 another. please dis my email e_onyinye@yahoo.com
thanks ill b waiting
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by juintade(m): 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2007
@epain

I would adviseyou to learn ASP.NET 2.0 but the c# version instead of the vb.Net, dont know what the Nigeria Market requires, but in UK you are much likely to be employed for your c# skills rather than VB.Net.

Still dont know whether Microsoft wants us all to be using ASP.NEt instead of PHP, for providing free IDE in as in the visual studio exprerss edition. you can download it free of charge from :

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/express/aa974185.aspx

After downloading the free ide, I urge to register as Microsoft would give you access to some good ebooks, that would support your learning of ASP.Net

There are also training videos you can download for free, starting from the basic to advance training, instead of paying for videos download it for free at:

http://www.asp.net/learn/

I would also recommend that you use the web development kit as well.
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by smartsoft(m): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2007
Are you blind ? i'm giving it out free dude not selling any book epain just check your mail and get the video you need ot have winzip or winrar on your system to unzip the video

It include ASP.NET 2.0, VISUAL WEB DEVELOPER 2005, VB.NET in diff folders.
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by danex(m): 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2007
hey man this is really generous of u. i wont mind a copy myself. heres my email: daniyeladigun@yahoo.com.

thanks wink
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by juintade(m): 12:39am On Aug 13, 2007
@smartsoft.

Just to apologise if you do reckon i offended you.

I hope we are  cool cool
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by epain(f): 6:04am On Aug 13, 2007
thanks guys but smartsoft i cant find it in my box.
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by furlee(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2007
Please, I also need the Visual web Developer Tutorial. Please post it to furlee@excite.com
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by smartsoft(m): 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2007
Hello guys Sorry for taken so much time to send you the Video tutorial, i was searching for a storage online to put up this video because it's kind of large file i just want to tell you guys that i just sent out the tutorials to every email listed here if you still intrested just put up your email address and i sent it to you don't send to my email please just drop your email  and i will send you the tutorials. i hope your email can take up 300MB the tutorials is just thats size and make sure you have WINZIP
Please if you still can't get don't worry i will keep trying because i got no fast link,  you know our internet stuff is kind of slow when i was trying to send the file i got "TIMEOUT" error! so not a problem i will keep trying till you all get it

Thank you all for understanding
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by penyng: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2007
smartsoft please send to my email penyng@yahoo.com
thanks man you are the MAN
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by Damole: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2007
Smartsoft, plz i will like 2 have it, mail it to mickymole007@yahoo.com I'l be expecting.Thks
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by Nania: 1:40am On Sep 14, 2007
smartsoft,plz consider sending d Vb.net stuff 2 my e-mail-sm1ms10@yahoo.com Merry Cherry Wishes.
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by Kobojunkie: 2:19am On Sep 14, 2007
You can go to Www.ASP.net where you can get access to free Videos and tutorials on ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET and even SQL and AJAX. And if you want to go ahead to do more, you have access to www.LearnVisualStudio.net where you can sign up for a fee to get even more tutorials that are very very good for such.

KoboJunkie
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by c2yik4u(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2007
HELLO,
PLEASE I AM SO MUCH INTEREST IN THE VISUAL WEB DEVELOPER 2005 PLEASE I WILL WANT TO YOU SEND IT TO ME
SEND THROUGH ik4u2cpraise@yahoo.ca

[b]c2yik4u[/b][/b]
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by wisemikky(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2007
hi,
is there anyone in the house that knows where i can get visual web developer offline setup file
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2007
There is a ton of information available online if only you would take time to GOOGLE it. yes, just GOOGLE the information you need and you will find it. Microsoft has provided a free version of visual web developer and even other IDES for those who can not get the suite. There are tons of video tutorials provided by Microsoft on a daily basis too. but you need to search to find all these things.

Microsoft has made it a world where the Developer who wants to go for .NET has NO EXCUSE whatsoever to claim there is not enough information available to learn and even develop in .NET , With sites like these

WEBCAST CALENDER
http://www.microsoft.com/events/webcasts/calendar/monthview.aspx

ASP.NET official Website
www.asp.net

VISUAL STUDIO
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vstudio/default.aspx

Developers around the world have access to FREE tools to help them in every way. All one needs to do is take the time to actually search up these, download and use them.

KoboJunkie
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by chriscross(m): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
Dear Smartsoft, I appreciate your generosity in giving out this invaluable information for free. Kindly send to my email account (chriscrossy2k@yahoo.com) as well. Remain Blessed!
Re: Vb.net, Visual Web Developer 2005 by Squirrel(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
@smartsoft

Your generosity is appreciated. You can use www.dropsend.com and then break down the videos and files into multiple uploads. As at the last time I checked my DropSend account, I had access to 250MB FREE storage. After creating your FREE account simply post the user name and password (you can always change those later) to this forum for interested people to download.

@juintade, @kobojunkie
The truth is, many developers down here don't have break-neck Internet speeds like you have over there. So smartsoft is actually rendering a very vital service by pointing prospective .NET developers to a different resource rather than the original sources.

@kobojunkie
The www.LearnVisualStudio.net videos are very comprehensive. It's a good resource I'll recommend. I enjoyed the 12 or so videos a friend got from there.

(1) (Reply)

Fiber-optics Engineering Job / Crystal Reports SAP BO Training At Futurepointtech.com / The Best Primavera Tranning Center In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.