Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

ຸ. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ຸ. (1559 Views)

This Man Is Damn Serious In Raping This NEPA Woman If........ / Oh My God! See The Beautiful Lady Boko Haram Just Kidnapped / Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ຸ. by Mastakija(m): 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: ຸ. by Jameszinchenkov: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mumu
You never see anything
Even daura no get light
You Dey expect light for ikenne

6 Likes

Re: ຸ. by HantaVirus(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
I live in one of the most expensive estates in Lagos state and I can confidently tell you there are times NEPA won't give us light for 2 weeks.

This is an estate where billionares,celebs etc live

The whole estate is dependent on Solar & Mikano Generators.

Now you're talking of villagers beating NEPA officials in a village like Ikene

Let them not expect light in that town this year at all cheesy

5 Likes

Re: ຸ. by dangermouse(m): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:
I live in one of the most expensive estates in Lagos state and I can confidently tell you there are times NEPA won't give us light for 2 weeks.

This is an estate where billionares,celebs etc live

The whole estate is dependent on Solar & Mikano Generators.

Now you're talking of villagers beating NEPA officials in a village like Ikene

Let them not expect light in that town this year at all cheesy

is it supposed to remain like this then? we have normalised a lot of rubbish in this country that other sane countries look down on us.
its time for a real change!

8 Likes

Re: ຸ. by Passionate888: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
The campaign promise of 24/7 electricity in the mud
Re: ຸ. by Realmi: 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sa wire grin grin
Re: ຸ. by Obyangel: 8:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thank God it's Osibanjo's town, report to him but remember Osibanjo moves around with powerbank and that should tell you grand no level.

1 Like

Re: ຸ. by Gadaluck(m): 7:37am On Jun 16, 2022
dangermouse:

is it supposed to remain like this then? we have normalised a lot of rubbish in this country that other sane countries look down on us.
its time for a real change!

Exactly!
Re: ຸ. by allen113: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2022
The youth did not channel their grievances properly, why beat the Nepa officials? oya make dem come get light na grin
Re: ຸ. by uvie66: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2022
Mastakija:
Hy guys
I just visited my parents staying in ikenne remo ogun state (the home town of the vice president of the republic of Nigeria) ive been here for a while now

This is going to b the 3rd day (if im counting) that ive not experienced nepa light here since when ive arrived, not only my house or my street, but the whole town entirely. And to be candid i will have to give it to them before when i visit, the light has been fair honestly
But this time no light at all
as a nigerian Normally if stuffs like this happens one would have tot ok maybe the light has spoilt prolly bcus of this rainy season or they need to sa wire or something. But No oh
Thats not what happened
this what happened
They said some youths went to nepa office and blamed some nepa officials for taking away a light plug or something some said a transformer ( but i reallly dont know what that thing was) but the point is the youth claim that thing is an expensive thing and vital that it generates light in some area, so with dat the youths beat tthe nepa officials.
Those nepa officials went ahead and reported the case to their fellow "Nepa officials" in ibadan
listen they went to report the matter to "Nepa officials in ibadan" this ppl didn't report to the police oo

Their so called officials then unplugged the power supply in ibadan connected to ikenne and left everybody including the innocents indigenes

you self..... look after your folks, buy a SOLAR GENERATOR for and stop depending on NEPA, prices of these generator start from 150k and can be charged from mains, solar panels, or generator.
Re: ຸ. by Mastakija(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2022
uvie66:
you self..... look after your folks, buy a SOLAR GENERATOR for and stop depending on NEPA, prices of these generator start from 150k and can be charged from mains, solar panels, or generator.
we have a solar and a generator if u notice whatvibwtote up there
I said i have not experienced "nepa light" infact we still pumped water with a generator yesterday...
Soo...
if its light especially nepa light its not a problem to us
Re: ຸ. by FuckDModz: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2022
Yobas don't pay Nepa bills yet they want light.

Na wa

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabbed In Neck With 150-year-old Trident After Fight Broke Out At His Work / I Am Not An Armed Robber; I Only Kept Guns For Cult Members -suspect / Another Jungle Justice: 2men, One Teenager And One Woman Burnt Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.