Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

School Or Coding? Advice Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / School Or Coding? Advice Needed (524 Views)

Can I Use Core I5 3rd Generation For Programming Or Coding? / Coding Advice / Hardwork Beat Talent When Talent Do Not Hustle (coding Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Or Coding? Advice Needed by fastanddubious(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
So I just finished secondary school and I've been pondering whether if I should go to university first or learn to code
Please comrades in the house which should I go for first?
Re: School Or Coding? Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
You can do the both

When you Goto school you'll surely have plenty of time for code

Not every non graduate or dropout will be the next Mark Zuck or Elon musk

1 Like

Re: School Or Coding? Advice Needed by fastanddubious(m): 6:36am On Jun 17, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
You can do the both

When you Goto school you'll surely have plenty of time for code

Not every non graduate or dropout will be the next Mark Zuck or Elon musk
Thanks sir ur comment matters a lot to me
Can I send u a PM?
Re: School Or Coding? Advice Needed by MilytohLegend: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2022
You can do both as am doing now, just go for computer science
Re: School Or Coding? Advice Needed by dauddy97(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2022
Using me as an example. I did both together. U don't necessarily have to study computer science before you can code but if they give you computer, accept am or study a nice course like engineering, Physics, mathematics or even geology. So, go to school and also learn coding. During my time, I utilise the holidays, long strike, festival periods, weekend, free lecture hours to learn hell out of coding. In fact, I code everyday in the Library. I didn't drop out even tho you might be tempted to do such when you start earning big before you even graduate. That's if you know what you what you are doing.

Glory be to God, I followed the right instructions given to me from good people on this forum.
Re: School Or Coding? Advice Needed by fastanddubious(m): 6:48am On Jun 17, 2022
dauddy97:
Using me as an example. I did both together. U don't necessarily have to study computer science before you can code but if they give you computer, accept am or study a nice course like engineering, Physics, mathematics or even geology. So, go to school and also learn coding. During my time, I utilise the holidays, long strike, festival periods, weekend, free lecture hours to learn hell out of coding. In fact, I code everyday in the Library. I didn't drop out even tho you might be tempted to do such when you start earning big before you even graduate. That's if you know what you what you are doing.

Glory be to God, I followed the right instructions given to me from good people on this forum.
Thanks for your comment sir
Re: School Or Coding? Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
fastanddubious:
So I just finished secondary school and I've been pondering whether if I should go to university first or learn to code
Please comrades in the house which should I go for first?

Both you can do. Although I started coding from Russia, Before i moved to further things in the West, past work with BAE was because of my coding. Once my current contract expires in the Rig,Going back to Avionics and Radars.
Re: School Or Coding? Advice Needed by VitoriaAcerta: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
You can always code while in school but you cannot school while in code.
I don't even know what I'm saying but go to school o grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Never Learnt Ms.excel Before And I Did This / How Can I Achieve This With React JS .. Devs Pls Get In NOW!!!! / Introduction To Web 3.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.