Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Stackjunior Is The Best Online And Selfpace Programming Platform For Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stackjunior Is The Best Online And Selfpace Programming Platform For Students (347 Views)

Linebet: The Ultimate Betting Platform For Online Gamblers / LASG Unveils EkoDigitalSchool, An Online School Platform For Students / Ondo Govt. Hands Off Payment Of WAEC Exam For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stackjunior Is The Best Online And Selfpace Programming Platform For Students by AyindeJamiu: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have go through several online platform, my sincere observation is that they are mostly prepared for adults.

Recently I came across Stackjunior.com, they are focused on kids. Part of what they offer include

1. Fun filled approach to learning
2. Project based learning
3. Online and self paced
4. Support and Mentorship
5. Affordable pricing and lots more

Re: Stackjunior Is The Best Online And Selfpace Programming Platform For Students by Stackjunior: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Thank you for the validation! This is quite impressive and great to know you have experienced the platform to recommend to others

(1) (Reply)

RU B Unit Admission Exam Question Solve 2022 / Start Your 2023 Abroad Master’s Journey / Strike: ASUU-BSU Is Being Urged To End The Strike By Stakeholders And Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.