Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (459 Views)

Doctors In The House Please Help!!! What's The Cause Of This??? / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / Appointments With Doctor In LASUTH Takes Months: Lady Recounts Graphic Experienc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Immanuelsnr: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Re: . by SUPERPACK: 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ibuprofen
Re: . by oxygenator: 5:30am On Jun 21, 2022
Immanuelsnr:
Good evening sir/ma
Please help, I got diagnosed with migraine last year, I didn't get to know it was migraine, I visited several hospital last year, but I got diagnosed after several visits to the hospital.
I had an accident on my head , wish I got an injury on my head , which required to be stitch, the doctor told me the migraine was because of the head injury, because after the injury I lost my sense of smelling, please house is there any cure to migraine cause I can't live without the pills, I forgot my drug in Benin, and I haven't been myself since the past one week.... I have to use almost a full tablet of paracetamol today and yet still no changes, because I can't afford the migraine drugs, please sir /ma is there any cure to migraine, please I need help, I'm in serious pain , I'm not myself since morning.

TBI or post concussion syndrome:
Now you had a head injury in which you lost conciousness some months back and it was not completely treated.
It can now be referred to as post concussion syndrome and not just migraine head ache.

For how long will you be on pain killers drugs?
Invest in your health.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot heals the brain and can deal with the problems once and for all.

Those who can afford it must look for HBOT as it is the most and only effective treatment for post concussion syndrome or brain injury

We are HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt.
Re: . by Immanuelsnr: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
oxygenator:

TBI or post concussion syndrome:
Now you had a head injury in which you lost conciousness some months back and it was not completely treated.
It can now be referred to as post concussion syndrome and not just migraine head ache.

For how long will you be on pain killers drugs?
Invest in your health.
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot heals the brain and can deal with the problems once and for all.

Those who can afford it must look for HBOT as it is the most and only effective treatment for post concussion syndrome or brain injury

We are HBOT PROVIDERS in Port Harcourt.

Please is there anywhere I can get in Benin.
Re: . by oxygenator: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2022
Immanuelsnr:

Please is there anywhere I can get in Benin.

No branch in Benin.

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Embarrassment Stop Snoring / How Onions Can Make You Last In Bed And Improve Your Sex Health. / End Hepatitis B,C In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.