Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Wrong Method Of Application Lead To Us Visa Denial - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Wrong Method Of Application Lead To Us Visa Denial (137 Views)

Previous Us Visa Denial Application Must Be Consider In Next Application / Reapplication For Us Visa After Denial . / Consular Assessment Of Applicant And Purpose Of Application For Visa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Method Of Application Lead To Us Visa Denial by coastD: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
WRONG METHOD OF APPLICATION LEAD TO US VISA DENIAL

A lot of applicant just apply for visa without knowing if the method of application is right or wrong.
As an applicant ,you must first decide the best method of application .
How do you know the right method of application?

There are many factors to consider,such as
TIES
MARITAL STATUS
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
PURPOSE OF TRAVELING AND LOTS MORE.
When all the factors have been consider then the method of application will be decided before starting the process of filling the application form ds 160.

At focushilltop travel and tour, we are experience us visa processing agent that assist applicant in processing us visa.
We help in pre-interview session for preparation for interview.
We help generate most likely questions that will be ask at the interview
We help ensure applicant get the right back up documents for the interview.
If you are applicant for US students visa applicant , B1/B2 applicant or you an immigrant applicant filing for spouse or child or parents and you need assistance

Contact
Mr richard 08024995989 call & whatsapp
Office:3 oduyemi street ikeja lagos
Join my facebook group page :America visa processing from nigeria.

Re: Wrong Method Of Application Lead To Us Visa Denial by Logicall: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello I am not condemning you but most of this people are scammers guys beware
Re: Wrong Method Of Application Lead To Us Visa Denial by coastD: 6:26am On Jun 21, 2022
yes there are many scammers and there will be more because most applicant fail to get the right information and ask the right questions and do their findings before starting the application process of visa. That why i will keep educate applicants about visa before they apply for visa.

(1) (Reply)

This Is What To Expect Comming To Europe Especially Uk �� / Netherlands Residence Permit Essential Personnel Visa / First 1k People That Subscribe To My Channel Will Get Info How To Get Uk Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.